IGNORED

Electric wires everywhere :(

rankore

I really wish the electric pylons/wires weren't absolutely everywhere. It makes the whole of Thailand look shitty and hides some nice places/architecture.

Do you think they would ever change it in the future?

How's the fanny??

The best in the world .... :) we know it from our experience in Ireland :)

I really wish the electric pylons/wires weren't absolutely everywhere. It makes the whole of Thailand look shitty and hides some nice places/architecture.

Thats sort of like saying America is a great country spoilt only by having Americans residing in it :-)

eh , lads , what am I missing here ?????????????????????????????????????//

tick tock , tick tock !!!!!

All reply's = stupid

Thread done!

not a Thailand thing. its same in all asia and for very good reason.

your not in kansas anymore Dorothy.

think carefully where else the wires could be put, why they are not put there, then you will understand why they are exactly where they are, and how they are.

One of the first things I noticed when in the Philippines were the crazy wires everywhere. It looked so disorderly and somewhat dangerous. Not that I care, but it is something to notice and have a good laugh about.

Most the the tangled wires that you see are low voltage signal wires.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

One of the first things I noticed when in the Philippines were the crazy wires everywhere. It looked so disorderly and somewhat dangerous. Not that I care, but it is something to notice and have a good laugh about.

Fuck sake !!! Did he die ? Hope not ? Looks serious but I'm not laughing at all..

Fuck sake !!! Did he die ? Hope not ? Looks serious but I'm not laughing at all..

It reminds me of this one.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418113178.526553.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418113194.541296.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418113207.857488.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418113221.890411.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418113235.509563.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418113248.041320.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418113260.561989.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418113273.956762.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418113286.008166.jpg

I kinda like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It reminds me of this one.

Jesus Christ !!! That is worse , poor guys still holding on to the scaffold , they are definite dead are they ?

Jesus Christ !!! That is worse , poor guys still holding on to the scaffold , they are definite dead are they ?

Apparently 3 dead and one with serious injuries.

Apparently 3 dead and one with serious injuries.

I bet , I think the one on the bottom right was injured or the top right , the two on the left had no chance at all.

I'm from the UK btw, not Kansas....uugghh lol ;) Been to most of Europe and never seen anything like it, makes the place look a bit nasty, although if they are low voltage signal wires and not mains then surely they could change them in the future?

Screw it I'll just keep my eyes pointed towards the beach and ass....... :24:

• 2 weeks later...

The thing with the wires are, you first notice them when  you arrive. After a while you don't see the wires anymore.

Crazy thing is I first noticed the crazy wires in the Philippines. I marveled at them for the first week.

If you would have asked me if Thailand had wires in the ground or above after I've been in Thailand for a long time, I wouldn't be able to tell you. I just don't see the wires anymore after my first trip to south east Asia which was the Philippines.

Was walking along the footpath opposite Central Festival on second rd , somewhere along the way on the footpath , the wires was on chest high , I has to go under .. Unbelievable .

Speak of the devil , as I posted that post , iPad battery went dead , putting on the charger , I got electrocuted 15 mins ago... 5555

If that's how the Thai's want to set up their infrastructure, well its no skin off my nose!

Will they clean it up?....probably not in our life time! :laugh:  

Archived