IGNORED

What is good cloud Service to upload and share photos.

zerocool

hey guys I have a few thousand sexy photos that I have accumulated fromThai girls on Facebook and other sources. I wanted to upload them all to a free cloud website and share with members here.

Can someone recommend one where I can share the entire contents or folder easily?

Zero

Dropbox is good, but you may need to upgrade to the paid version for the number of pics you're talking about.

I'm using Micrsofts's One Drive

On the ground in Pattaya? Arriving Soon? Have LINE installed on your phone?

Join the (unofficial) Pattaya-Addicts group on LINE and meet a fellow monger for a beer or 10.

Pop into see Larry at babydolls or noddy at butterfly bar to be added.

indeed mega.nz even has an app on iOS android etc... otherwise dropbox and make the folders public you want.

• 4 weeks later...

I have dropbox and one drive....I like both but have found with a windows phone which I bring to Thailand that one drive is great because it is an automatic upload. No stuffing around when you first set up the phone it does it all for you

Archived