IGNORED

Authentic buddhist massage?

Cerebrum

Hello,

a friend told me I should get an authentic buddhist massage from someone who was actually trained in a buddhist monastery. Where can I find this in Pattaya?

C

Never heard of "authentic buddhist massage". What your friend might have been thinking of is Wat Pho in Bangkok. The Wat is noted for their very good massage training. Bee at Siriwan massage was trained at Wat Pho and is one of the best I found in Pattaya. Very friendly lady who speaks good English. Her shop is on the soi off of Third Road between the Buffalo Bar and the Castle.

Here's a link to the Google Street View of her shop.

yes wat pho it is. Can I just go to a massage and ask for the diploma so I can check if they have it?

Sure, but you might have to do a fair bit of hunting to find the ladies that have the certificate. As I understand it, the cost of training of Wat Pho isn't cheap, so few go to the expense and time of training there.

I visited this massage parlor and asked for a diploma, the lady showed me one of Nakhonratchasima certifying her as a medicine assistant. She claimed this was better than Wat Pho. Any clue?

I visited this massage parlor and asked for a diploma, the lady showed me one of Nakhonratchasima certifying her as a medicine assistant. She claimed this was better than Wat Pho. Any clue?

I'll have to get clarification from her next time I stop by there. Did you get a massage, was it good?

forcebwithu Sorry, I wasnt at the massage parlor you mentioned, just a random one.

Figured that might be the case. Stopped by Bee's shop today to make sure I remembered correctly that she trained at Wat Pho. With her permission, here are pics of her certificates and Bee and her shop. She can get busy, so suggest you book time by calling her at 081 155 8584

IMG_0061.jpgIMG_0062.jpgIMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

Archived