Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where to get a tank of Helium?

zenzen11

Going to have a birthday party and would like to find a large tank of helium to fill balloons. 

Anyone know where I can get one?  

Try Balloon Art Company ltd

13/7 Moo 6 Sukhumvit Road (opposite Bangkok Pattaya Hospital)

NAKULA

Chonburi

Tel 038 424 828

If using latex balloons need a proper latex inflator and foil balloons a pressurised regulator or you will burst them. Good luck it's the type of business I am in so I know a little about it. Tell them how many balloons you need to blow up and the size of balloon and they will then know which bottle of gas will suit your requirements.

wow .. perfect .. EXACTLY what I was looking for .. thanks man :-) 

Oh shit.  That reminds me of a party many moons ago at a hole in the wall bar.  I sat there watching the idiots put one balloon after another into the exhaust while it sat there and idled.  Then at midnight they popped a few hundred balloons and a light went off in my head and i quickly decided to move my chair outside as the carbon monoxide smell was terrible.   Only in Thailand!  

Another case of TIT!

Oh shit.  That reminds me of a party many moons ago at a hole in the wall bar.  I sat there watching the idiots put one balloon after another into the exhaust while it sat there and idled.  Then at midnight they popped a few hundred balloons and a light went off in my head and i quickly decided to move my chair outside as the carbon monoxide smell was terrible.   Only in Thailand!  

Another case of TIT!

Just curious about Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas.....

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

Just curious about Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas.....

yeah .. he wasn't smelling the CO for sure .. he was smelling the rest of the crap in the motorbike exhaust  .. 

Another case of TIT!

I saw them doing this for childrens birthday party at a hotel where I stayed after a while that hotel owner saw it and made them them blow the balloons on a regular way. :D

Archived