IGNORED

Best gold shop

willynut

I want to buy some gold necklaces and bracelets to take home for Xmas presents .. Are all gold shops the same ?

I'd love some advice on the best gold shop in town with detailed location info please

The one on Pattaya Klang near the second road was so impressed with me they even named their dog Mickey ;)

My mind wandered and never came back ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I am unsure if I would trust gold shops however keen to know what you find out as I too would like to buy a gold chain for a present.

I am unsure if I would trust gold shops however keen to know what you find out as I too would like to buy a gold chain for a present.

About the only thing I do trust in Thailand is the gold shops.

They may try to rip you on the design cost but shop around.

simple buy price sell price per weoght on the window

Same as currency at the bank

Design on top. There you go

TGF don't like

Take it back .

100 BT less on weight and lose design cost.

Simple

The one on Pattaya Klang near the second road was so impressed with me they even named their dog Mickey ;)

Gotta agree with you , I bought Gold from this shop for 44,000 bt in 2009 , tried to sell it in Ireland last year cos I did not like the colour , they only offered me €300 (12,000 bt aprox) , fuck that I said , brought it back to same shop that I bought from, offered me 42,000 bt for it . Sold. Couldn't believe the honestly from this shop.

Gotta agree with you , I bought Gold from this shop for 44,000 bt in 2009 , tried to sell it in Ireland last year cos I did not like the colour , they only offered me €300 (12,000 bt aprox) , fuck that I said , brought it back to same shop that I bought from, offered me 42,000 bt for it . Sold. Couldn't believe the honestly from this shop.

any reason for the low quote in ireland? do euro shops not really like asian gold? and i presume gold price was higher when you brought it back in 09 as you got less back?

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

It's not honestly.

Its just the way it is.

gold is the 2nd currency in Thailand.

in England it's just a rip off

a 9 ct ring can cost you more than a 24 ct in Thailand

Crazy

Mike jewelery on beach road gold shop before WS. An experienced goldsmith with its own workshop.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

any reason for the low quote in ireland? do euro shops not really like asian gold? and i presume gold price was higher when you brought it back in 09 as you got less back?

Many gold shop in Ireland is a con , they buys gold from scumbags who breaks in houses and stole gold stuff . Bastards.

Many gold shop in Ireland is a con , they buys gold from scumbags who breaks in houses and stole gold stuff . Bastards.

ahh got you.. thought is was strange as gold prices are supposed to be higher now than back in 2009. Not that im an expert. ive never bought the stuff

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I have been buying gold in pattaya for years (bribes to my wife to allow me to go to pattaya alone)

and the best shop I have found is on soi buakhoa opposite good day massage and katesiree restaurant

and Just beside the whole in the wall restaurant ...

They always offer me the best price and with a smile ...I find the family that owns the place as very honest

A very popular shop with thai and foreigners as they always seem to have customers

It seems she charges less for the design and for the making of the jewellery

Archived