IGNORED

action street

karandy

does anyone of you guys have any info on the bb complex action street off soi buakhow.heard someone mention it a couple of weeks ago.any fit younger totty?prices?photos appreciated st lt prices etc many thanks guys

its a beer bar complex on soi bukhao so that sums up the prices.

1000b long time, 1500 if shes smokin hot

prob 300 barfine, though they may have sliding barfines at some of the bars, 500 before midnight

Most of them will ask for 1500 but you can push for 1000 they rarely say no.

Facebook: Damo Damo

Thai Phone: 09 4332 9734

First Report (not first trip)

Next Trip - SONGKRAN 2015

Pattaya Pattaya......... Poo ying love you mak mak

Besides the famous ladyboy bar, Sensations, Action St is very quiet. Maybe worth a look if you like "quiet" and want to support bars off the main beat. 

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Was there last week (for the first time and probably last) there was so much action .... NOT ... that i left without even having a drink . 

Its very quiet, the word "Action" should really be "Inaction" , quite a few LB,s but maybe 3 or 4 reasonable lookers in the entire complex if your lucky.

A so so looking girl looks like a hottie in comparison to most of the girls, not that there are many, most bars have less than 6 and when I went a few nights back,(I was passing and just wanted a piss) I sat at the only bar with a reasonable looking girl, it was around 1030pm and they told me I was there 1st customer

You will never have any trouble finding a seat.

Usual drinks prices for BB,s and BF,s + the girls

The "Boom Boom" bar complex nearby makes Action Street look busy, half of the bars not even open and those that are probably shouldn't be, virtually no women there and I didnt even see a LB.

The shophouse bars nearby are a better bet than either but really not a patch on Soi Diana and LK, however its always worth having a look because you never know.

Good hunting  :GoldenSmile1: 

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

I talked with a quite hot girl 21 years old IIRC. She quoted 2000LT+BF. She works or worked in a bar I think was called Number One Bar. That bar promoted they have no bar fines, "customers no have to pay bar fine". But you have to pay an additional 500 baht to the girl that she then in turn must give to the bar.

She was btw not the only beer bar girl quoting 2000LT+BF I met on my last trip.

As mentioned Sensations seems to be the main draw in AS.  The knock on effect is it has attracted ladyboys to some of the other bars there also, hoping to catch the passing trade if that is your thing.  Handy location for a quiet drink I guess.

Action Street is a new style beer bar complex with comfortable seating and the bars spread out a bit.  There is a centralized DJ system so the bars are not battling each other with music volume.

Sensations Bar (no connection with the WS gogo) is the ladyboy bar that was featured on Sky TV in the UK.

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

• 2 years later...

Posting on here (because it's quite) to check if i can post again, as my posts have been messed up since the upgrade. On topic & i was walking back from big c down a small soi that connects 3rd road & buakhow, lb's not my thing but as i was bored in the UK i watched the lb show on living, anyway the bar sensation that was in action has moved to this soi. I saw the "star" Pang standing outside having a smoke. For those interested the soi is roughly opposite the entrance to Made in Thailand & sensation is (i think) the 1st bar on the right turning from buakhow. Oh it works i can post again

Archived