IGNORED

swimming pool

davsmi33

there is a pool on top of mikes shopping mall i believe!!! not sure of the price to use it for the day tho as I havent been there myself!!

I read on another post that Arcea lodge you can use the pool for 200 baht?????

Most hotels will let you go in there pool for a joining fee,

there is a pool on top of mikes shopping mall i believe!!! not sure of the price to use it for the day tho as I havent been there myself!!

I went up there for a look and I'm sure it was 80 bhat iirc

I've also been told there's a big public swimming/leisure complex somewhere in Jontiem I was getting suggestions that we ought to go there from a BG this trip but it never got round to it and I found another sleeping partner

I've also been told there's a big public swimming/leisure complex somewhere in Jontiem I was getting suggestions that we ought to go there from a BG this trip but it never got round to it and I found another sleeping partner

You are talking about Pattaya Park where also this Tower is, it`s on the very beginning of Jomtien (coming from Pattaya), right after the Buddha Hill

Cheers Buggi

You are talking about Pattaya Park where also this Tower is, it`s on the very beginning of Jomtien (coming from Pattaya), right after the Buddha Hill

Cheers Buggi

yea that's what she called it...... and a mate from the UK also had previously mentioned it, not sure if I've been past Pattaya Park and never really noticed it

yea that's what she called it...... and a mate from the UK also had previously mentioned it, not sure if I've been past Pattaya Park and never really noticed it

The Pattaya Park has also a resort with it where you can stay. Most likely the entrance to the waterpark etc will be for free then. Here is their website http://www.pattayapark.com/module.php?id=detail

Also I`ll include some photos, so you will know what the place looks likes.

The tower of the park.

Tower_main03.jpg

The monorail above the park.

logo_01.gif

The waterpark from above and on the ground.

logo_05.gif Waterpark005.jpg Waterpark004.jpg

Pattaya Park is a fun park, where many families come to enjoy their day. You can also have a look over the sea and watch ships sail by.

Enjoy,

Adrie.

Mikes shopping mall is a nice pool and Pattaya Park is fun with a girl for a day out.

I use Nove Lodge pool a lot of the time as its nice and you just walk in.

I buy food and drinks and they treat me like a good customer.

Great pool and a great size for a top swimm.

Thai Tony.

• 2 weeks later...
You can use the Hard Rock Hotels pool for 100 bht

but how are the prices at the poolbar at Hard rock. I know they are pretty steep and horrific inside the

hard rock bar

YNWASkål!

http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/23.jpg&text=I%27m%20back%20in%20Pattaya%2C%0Dwhere%20you%20never%20walk%20alone%20%3A%2D%29&untilColor=16777215&textColor=16711731&datesColor=0&year=2016&month=0&day=9&hour=11&minute=00&second=33&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

2 Pool Bars I know of

One is at the Wat Tai end of Soi Buakahao, other on 3rd Road somewhere not far from Xite. The latter is pretty popular although I have never actually dropped in.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I read on another post that Arcea lodge you can use the pool for 200 baht?????

Thats quite expensive for a low-cost hotel... Does anyone know how much it is to use the LK Metropole pool?

large sig = small penis

You can use the Hard Rock Hotels pool for 100 bht

A nice pool to do laps in . But are you sure that its only 100 baht and who do pay the babt to. If I start handing out 100 babt notes ever Thai will take it.