Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Changed to threaded forum permanently?

Inocybe

I see that this forum have changed from "normal" to threaded viewing (inside threads) since yesterday. Why?

I find it horrible to use. Reminds me of boards 10+ years ago.

Is the change permanently? If so, I will have to move to another forum.

Question to the moderators; Could I become an advanced member? I have posted in the approval thread ages ago, April 20., but no response? I have met all the requirments (hopefully). Thank you :)

Proud owner of a Honda ANF 125i Innova (same as the Honda Wave)

Nothing on the board has changed.

At top right you will see an ¨Options¨ button. Click onto iit.

Go To Display Modes - Choose Standard.

Mine switches by itself if i go between Firefox and Explorer sometimes.

Let me now if it not work.

Testicles

Nothing on the board has changed.

At top right you will see an ¨Options¨ button. Click onto iit.

Go To Display Modes - Choose Standard.

Mine switches by itself if i go between Firefox and Explorer sometimes.

Let me now if it not work.

Thanks, that worked fine :)

I have used many different forums through the years, but not many that use IPB, so I haven't experienced this before (or know that much about it). PS! I have not changed between browsers, I use Opera 9.50. And, I haven't changed any settings, so this happened "by it self".

Then I have to stay :P

Question to the moderators; Could I become an advanced member? I have posted in the approval thread ages ago, April 20., but no response? I have met all the requirments (hopefully). Thank you :)

Proud owner of a Honda ANF 125i Innova (same as the Honda Wave)

Thanks, that worked fine :D

I have used many different forums through the years, but not many that use IPB, so I haven't experienced this before (or know that much about it). PS! I have not changed between browsers, I use Opera 9.50. And, I haven't changed any settings, so this happened "by it self".

Then I have to stay :D

I have no idea why it does it sometimes. I was using firefox on 2 different laptops and it switched between em.

Testicles