IGNORED

Google Chromecasts for Sale (They're awesome)

pratumnakmoving

Edit: I'd made a post about not being able to find Google Chromecasts, and how there was a guy I met who'd imported them, he was selling them for 3,500 baht, the first reply to the thread however was a guy linking me to where I could have bought one for 1,700 baht with free delivery, ha, so, deleting the post I'd written, and for anyone interested apparently they can be purchased here... http://www.lazada.co.th/google-chromecast-408471.html

Awesome devices, here's a video for anyone unfamiliar...

1710 bahts @Lazada

http://www.lazada.co.th/google-chromecast-408471.html

- Free delivery (most of the time delivered in less than 24H)

- You can pay with credit card or cash when delivered

Wow, hah, I should have asked here first, that's hilarious, now I feel like an idiot, going to edit the post I'd written, thanks.

Wow, hah, I should have asked here first, that's hilarious, now I feel like an idiot, going to edit the post I'd written, thanks.

You"re wellcomed, this forum is for help each other.

As in America & Europe, the best discounted prices are on internet.

I allready ordered 7-8 items on Lazada and I never had a problem, always delivered in 24-48H (once less than 24H!).

If you compare to Tukcom, Lazada is always 10-30% cheaper.

Archived