IGNORED

Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6g af-s vr if- ed auto focus lens70-300mm

terry007

hi guys im putting this post up for a friend who is looking to get this certain lens for his camera, as im in pattaya for the new year, I was hoping someone knew of a cheap shop which sells this item any help would be grateful thanks guys ,,,,, new Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6g af-s vr if- ed auto focus lens70-300mm  once again guys thanks,

I was thinking about buying this lens a few months ago but bought the 28-300 mm f/3.5-5.6 instead. I bought it at Photo AV in MBK in Bangkok for 27,500 baht, it's listed on amazon.com for just over $1,000 USD. They also had the 70-300 mm at Photo AV and I can't recall the price exactly but it was considerably less,

Retired

IMO Thailand is not the place to buy stuff like this. It is even more true if you don't live here. Tell your mate to have a look on eBay. I don't know how your customs but here is an example: Nikon AF-S VR Zoom Nikkor 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6G IF ED  Surely from Germany there would be no issues with customs.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

thanks for advice guys will pass message on to friend once again thank you.

Digital2home in the post from MCB , buy most of my stuff there . 

They import from Japan there selves and always have good deals . 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived