Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LF 2 bedroom furnished condo/townhouse near WS

Guest azcowboy

Guest azcowboy

Looking for 2 bed 2 bath furnished condo/townhouse with a kitchen and internet access (or possibility to get DSL) near WS or easy access to WS on motorbike. Under 8k with 1 year contract.

Looking for 2 bed 2 bath furnished condo/townhouse with a kitchen and internet access (or possibility to get DSL) near WS or easy access to WS on motorbike. Under 8k with 1 year contract.

Is that 8 or 18K? You are not going to get anything like what you are after near WS for 8k.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Hi,

I agree with Scumbag, the price you offer, for the kind of product you wish, is not very realistic.

Even in east Pattaya it is very difficult to find a 2 bedrooms at this price.

I have a condo for rent (2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, kichen, less than 5 minutes to WS…), but the price is very far of what you expect.

Anyway good luck

Cheers

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

Guest azcowboy

Hm… I've seen 2 houses today for 6500 bath near KoPhai 10, one of them even have an air-condition that I don’t need and don’t want to have.

Guest azcowboy
Is that 8 or 18K? You are not going to get anything like what you are after near WS for 8k.

8, not 18k lol...

One thread bellow offers a very nice studio for 4k/month with free internet. I’ve seen it and its really nice studio in very quiet neighborhood near Soi 6 with an easy access to WS.