IGNORED

Subscription Problems

Lwn320

Hello

Just trying to subscribe, won't let me, I go to the subscription section and when I try to make a selection, or find a method of payment it tells me to go to the previous page and make a selection. Have tried and it either won't load that page or doesn't want to take my money. I am in Australia does this make a difference.

Hello

Just trying to subscribe, won't let me, I go to the subscription section and when I try to make a selection, or find a method of payment it tells me to go to the previous page and make a selection. Have tried and it either won't load that page or doesn't want to take my money. I am in Australia does this make a difference.

I know there was a software issue a while ago. Perhaps it is still not working.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thanks I will keep trying.

Thanks will give it a go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are experiencing some technical difficulties with subscriptions and donations within the forum software. We now accept subscriptions or donations via this website http://www.pattaya-addicts.org/

I'm sure someone with some html skills could get that link into the donates and subscriptions widgets ect.... :Whistle:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I'm sure someone with some html skills could get that link into the donates and subscriptions widgets ect.... :Whistle:

Unfortunately not, its alot more complex than that, hence why we have this problem for so long.

• 1 month later...

Hello tried to subscribe today. Still not working. I can select a subscription but I can't pay for it.

We are experiencing some technical difficulties with subscriptions and donations within the forum software. We now accept subscriptions or donations via this website http://www.pattaya-addicts.org/

Hello tried to subscribe today. Still not working. I can select a subscription but I can't pay for it.

See post 4 above

Archived