Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Help with Room for bringing lots of girls back

sfillymnyc

Just got word back from "The Stay Hotel", 1 girl is free, 2nd girl is 500 baht.

What if I bring back 3 girls in the daytime, and then another 3 girls in the night time? Does that count as having to pay 2500 more for the day?

I'm going to cancel the room there and look elsewhere that has no joiner fees.

Can someone recommend a hotel that doesn't have the joiner fees for any amount of girls, and also I like rooms that have bright lighting, prefer overhead lights so I can get a good view of everything going on :)

Please help, I leave tomorrow for Thailand. 

If you're bringing them back one at a time you don't pay joiner fees.

Bringing them 3 at a time may cost you joiner fees. 

You want two foursomes in one day??

If you're bringing them back one at a time you don't pay joiner fees.

Bringing them 3 at a time may cost you joiner fees. 

You want two foursomes in one day??

Yes :) I got a bit crazy some days. Gimme some good ideas for hotels that have no joiner fees at all, and I also like bright rooms, with good lighting when it's dark outside. 

Depends a bit on how long you're staying but might be better to rent an

apartment for a month even if you're only staying for 2 or 3 weeks . 

Depends a bit on how long you're staying but might be better to rent an

apartment for a month even if you're only staying for 2 or 3 weeks . 

Only 3 nights.

The vault ( penthouse ) best deal with u want to have your own party . It has everything u need .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I think a condo is the best place for someone who wants the privacy to bring multiple girls for no joiner charges.  If there is a safe box, then you can lock your valuables, and so no problem.  Easy to rent one short-term.

It gets reasonable to pay a joiner fee if you are going to be bringing more than one girl back.... It can get messy and the place needs to be cleaned up. The Stay is a nice hotel and you will enjoy your time there prehaps you should maybe think twice before cancelling if it's only three nights Staying somewhere dodgy for the sake of a couple of 500 joiner fees seems like a rushed call.... Overall a condo is a better call if in Pattaya for a longer period but even then you may need a cleaner anyway. Sheets don't wash themselves [emoji6]

plenty of places don't charge, I like two or three girls at a time too, so I won't ever stay at a place that charges for extra guests.

VT6 is good, enjoy!

I took some beers up to a mates room on the floor above me and when I went in he was sitting in the jacuzzi with 5 girls..... :Hello9:

I took some beers up to a mates room on the floor above me and when I went in he was sitting in the jacuzzi with 5 girls..... :Hello9:

Why take beers to his room, or had he emptied the mini-bar-fridge same as that renowned boozer? lol

Has anyone brought more than one girl to the P72 hotel?

I definitely want to take a pair at least once in a while. This is something you can never do elsewhere without being rich as a movie star. And it isn't just a fantasy. Some of these girls really know how to pamper a man and what's wrong with more heaven?

The CHUNK

___ DareDevil

Archived