IGNORED

Hotels in BKK

Rocketboy

Hey guys, I have a female friend who going to BKK for the first time. She was asking me about hotels, anyone have info on these as far as location, proximity to the trains, etc. She's going to mainly be sightseeing and shopping. Alt hotel Nana, Galleria 10 hotel, hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, Isanook Residence. She's going to be there for one week. Thx to all.

I can suggest a place that I use almost every trip. The Column Serviced Apartments is 5 minutes walk to Asoke BTS station and the new Terminal 21 shopping mall, There is a Foodland right next door with 24 hour counter food take out. The rooms are huge and have full kitchens with washer and dryer. Breakfast is included at their Long Table restaurant on the 25th floor each morning and is very good. -- Chok Dee!

Presidential Solitaire is nice, have stayed there twice, they are on soi 11, and have a tuk tuk that will take you to the BTS.  Also the Residence Inn (raddison) on Soi 13, have stayed there twice too...  Same deal, tuk tuk, they are both a bit of a walk down their sois from Sukhimvit... Great prices can be had for them off Agoda...

If she is looking quite up market then Daddees recommendation of President Solitaire is a good one.

Soi 11, close to BTS also clsoe to Q bar etc for night life.

Also Landmark - close to Nana BTS on Sukh itself

Both of those are 4/5 star

Cheaper options, on Soi Nana (which may NOT be her cup of tea)

Heaven at 4 - mid priced "boutique style"

The Dawin - mid priced and the hotel i always stay in

Woraburi - budget; small rooms but clean etc

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I would not book your girl's room on Soi 4 Nana or even Soi 11. The hotels in those areas are great for us BM's but not for a nice lady in BKK  for the first time  on a shopping trip.

If she is looking quite up market then Daddees recommendation of President Solitaire is a good one.

Soi 11, close to BTS also clsoe to Q bar etc for night life.

Also Landmark - close to Nana BTS on Sukh itself

Both of those are 4/5 star

Cheaper options, on Soi Nana (which may NOT be her cup of tea)

Heaven at 4 - mid priced "boutique style"

The Dawin - mid priced and the hotel i always stay in

Woraburi - budget; small rooms but clean etc

I have stayed twice at the President Solitaire, when I was able to book a suite for around 50 or 55 a night...  excellent hotel, swanky!!!

love Agoda!!!

Dream hotel will meet everything she wants and more. Now using this more since Darwin attracted attention of PA and get full of Mongers many who fuck me off

Dream Hotel will meet everything she wants and more. Now using this more since Darwin attracted attention of PA and get full of Mongers many who fuck me off

hahaha, you're the reason I stayed there, hahahahaha!

you are one funny fucker...

you gonna be in LOS in Feb?  

hahaha, you're the reason I stayed there, hahahahaha!

you are one funny fucker...

you gonna be in LOS in Feb?  

Over in Jan through into Feb Daddee then leave and back in May and June

And I rest my case about the Dawin now 555555555555

Over in Jan through into Feb Daddee then leave and back in May and June

And I rest my case about the Dawin now 555555555555

ok, gotcha, my plans may change...

For great location - S Sukhumvit Suites or Novotel Ploenchit. They're attached to BTS stations. How much does she want to spend ? Pool & gym ? My favorite  mid-priced is Adelphi Grande on 41. It's in a great 'hood'. 200m from BTS & Emporium, Tops Supermarket on the corner, big rooms, big pool, great gym, & away from the sleaze.

I can suggest a place that I use almost every trip. The Column Serviced Apartments is 5 minutes walk to Asoke BTS station and the new Terminal 21 shopping mall, There is a Foodland right next door with 24 hour counter food take out. The rooms are huge and have full kitchens with washer and dryer. Breakfast is included at their Long Table restaurant on the 25th floor each morning and is very good. -- Chok Dee!

What is the price? Website?

• 4 weeks later...

Aetas would be my choice if booking in with a girl

Maybe not a clever choice nowadays.

Daddee,

I believe in all of my readings that I have learned you are a threesome kind of guy.  I believe that I may want to try that a couple of times myself once I get to LOS.  I think I have the problem solved in Pattaya by getting a room in VT6 but I am having a little difficulty in Bangkok.  Can I correctly assume that since you chose to stay in the President Solitaire twice they are threesome friendly?  I have been scouring the internet looking for information about joiner fees and I find all kinds of useful info about one girl.  It's difficult to find a list of hotels that are multi-guest friendly.  I will probably get a little stupid one night and bring three or four back with me at one time.  I would like a hotel that would welcome that without any joiner fees.

Any suggestions?  My budget is between $120 and $150 US  / 4-5000 baht per night. I like to be comfortable!!!

Daddee,

I believe in all of my readings that I have learned you are a threesome kind of guy.  I believe that I may want to try that a couple of times myself once I get to LOS.  I think I have the problem solved in Pattaya by getting a room in VT6 but I am having a little difficulty in Bangkok.  Can I correctly assume that since you chose to stay in the President Solitaire twice they are threesome friendly?  I have been scouring the internet looking for information about joiner fees and I find all kinds of useful info about one girl.  It's difficult to find a list of hotels that are multi-guest friendly.  I will probably get a little stupid one night and bring three or four back with me at one time.  I would like a hotel that would welcome that without any joiner fees.

Any suggestions?  My budget is between $120 and $150 US  / 4-5000 baht per night. I like to be comfortable!!!

yep, no joiner fees there!!!   have fun!

Thank you, sir. I will put that one on the list as potential places to stay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mother daughters wife and my girlfriends have all stayed at Paradiso...luckily not all at once.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Would you guys recommend  On8 or Admiral Premier?  I am going to be collecting gogos for ST only. Freelancers/not-working girls might spend the night.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I stayed at the Citichick By icheck inn on Sukhumvit soi13, now changed its name to Chitichick by compass hospitality. Absolutely great little hotel.

I stayed here for 6 days. Each room has a bathtub and separate shower, the room is modern with comfortable bed, huge tv, mini bar, centralised electronically controlled room, powerful air con, has a rooftop pool and gym. Absolutely bargain for around £28 a night. 

Its set above a family mart on Sukhumvit 13, simply walk 2 minutes over the road via a narrow road and you’re on Sukhumvit 11 with Nana train station being at the bottom of that and Nana plaza being just across the road from the station. The hotel has a complimentary tuk tuk that takes guests to Nana, soi cowboy, Nana station and if you ask nicely they’ll even take you down to Asoke if you give them a small tip. 

Terminal 21 is a short stroll away or a 2 minute mototaxi. 

Absolute brilliant hotel. Only downside is there is no balcony just a huge panoramic window but that’s normal for Bangkok. You’ll struggle to find a hotel with balcony’s in BKK. Unless you stay in Lebua tower that overlooks the river. Bit pricey but nice. 

Archived