IGNORED

due to berevement 190 e for sale

steve3774

please no smart arse comments if you are interested make an offer. i have spent a fortune on this car while I've owned it.Iam back in pattaya on the 29th so it will be available from then,Steve 0922828202

offers around 240,000 !IMGP0977.JPGIMG_0343.JPG

Steve, Classic car, can you give us some background to what you have spent and maybe the background to why you have to sell it, I am sure many of us would be interested? 

I would like more info about miles but 200 seems reasonable depending.

Jack

i think about 160,000, but i can't confirm until I'm back

automatic

taxed and insured

never intended selling until my wife died so spent on it whatever it needed. My wife loved it.

Steve, Classic car, can you give us some background to what you have spent and maybe the background to why you have to sell it, I am sure many of us would be interested? 

i think the heading might be a clue to why iam selling !!!!!!

Nice car regardless  on the reason of the sale  some would play on the situation of the sale I strongly believe this is not the case here nice car nice price and a genuine sale situation  IMO.

Edit.... if I had any room in my car park I would buy it as it is a 4x4 truck, car, tractor and 6 bikes it is full.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

i think the heading might be a clue to why iam selling !!!!!!

Point well taken, although not sure why you even needed to add the reason to the title. Nice car mate, hope it sells 

i think about 160,000, but i can't confirm until I'm back

automatic

taxed and insured

never intended selling until my wife died so spent on it whatever it needed. My wife loved it.

sorry man...

Very sorry to hear the news.

Seen the car and its in excellent condition.

If I could lose the NV I ought to buy it.

that's about 4000 € , I thought second hand cars were expensive in Thailand ?????

that sounds  a right bargain , good luck with the sale :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Second hand cards ARE expensive in Thailand.  If this is in as good mechanical condition as it looks it is a good value IMO.  

Steve, I'm just thinking and all and I am on drugs.  No really,  Major surgery and the pain pills have me messed up.  If for some really odd reason no one has the dosh right now and you still have it mid January drop me a line.   Might be time I owned a car there.

Yes the price is very good and it should sell with ease, As I stated in my last post don't let anyone play on your loss ( knowing that it is in the drive reminding you of times past) and get you to drop the price.

This was a classic trick used by a car dealer I knew in the UK who targeted sales listed for sale due to the loss of a partner

Have you listed it on Baht Sold.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Second hand cards ARE expensive in Thailand.  If this is in as good mechanical condition as it looks it is a good value IMO.  

Steve, I'm just thinking and all and I am on drugs.  No really,  Major surgery and the pain pills have me messed up.  If for some really odd reason no one has the dosh right now and you still have it mid January drop me a line.   Might be time I owned a car there.

Im not in a rush to sell it, infact until i have been to court on the 28th i don't even know the legalities of selling it as everything i owned was in my wives name ! I only assume there will be no real problem as we had been legally married for 12 years

Yes the price is very good and it should sell with ease, As I stated in my last post don't let anyone play on your loss ( knowing that it is in the drive reminding you of times past) and get you to drop the price.

This was a classic trick used by a car dealer I knew in the UK who targeted sales listed for sale due to the loss of a partner

Have you listed it on Baht Sold.

JDM

thanks for your comments, iam mentally disturbed at the moment but i won't let someone milk my situation, I'm not desperate to sell in fact i really don't know my legalities as to selling it until I've been to court on the 28th. At the moment i haven't advertised it on baht and sold as I'm not in a rush and have plenty of space to keep it garaged.

Point well taken, although not sure why you even needed to add the reason to the title. Nice car mate, hope it sells 

I added the reason in the title because it is a genuine reason for the sale. I have tried things on here before and sometimes it ends up in a slagging match . "how much mate ? you can buy that in the uk for £500" I,m sure you know the senario. 

thanks for your comments, iam mentally disturbed at the moment but i won't let someone milk my situation, I'm not desperate to sell in fact i really don't know my legalities as to selling it until I've been to court on the 28th. At the moment i haven't advertised it on baht and sold as I'm not in a rush and have plenty of space to keep it garaged.

Nice car at a decent price

Sorry to hear about the death of your wife

I was married to a a Thai lady who lived with me in the UK for 6 years

She died aged 41 over 5 years ago in the UK

I was absolutely devastated

Hardest time of my life

I am in Thailand from dec24 for a few weeks

If you want to meet up for a chat

Send me a PM

I added the reason in the title because it is a genuine reason for the sale. I have tried things on here before and sometimes it ends up in a slagging match . "how much mate ? you can buy that in the uk for £500" I,m sure you know the senario. 

Steve, you have misinterpreted my original post, I am sorry for that. As I said the car is a classic and I think your price is more than fine. I actually know that many guys on this forum including myself would be more than happy to understand and where possible offer help or at least an ear for someone who may need one when times are shit. 

For anyone considering this car one thing I'd point out.  I have owned lots of mercs here in the usa.  They do one thing amazingly well which would be quite useful in thailand.  Turn.  I mean when you care trying to make a sharp turn to park or whatever they are very maneuverable (and yes the yank spelling is correct say the drug voices in my head).  I have a ML350 here now and I slide into tight parking better than people in small cars do,  I had an S550 which is a huge car and same thing.  

I never drove a 190 but I had a similar year E300 and it was the same.  Very tight circle.  I find parking difficult in Pattaya and one thing I'd look for in a car is this ability.  

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck with the sale and sorry for your loss

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

What size engine?  Any more details ... ?  What have you done to the vehicle that has cost a "fortune"? 

What size engine?  Any more details ... ?  What have you done to the vehicle that has cost a "fortune"?

are you interested or just killing time, if so you are welcome to call me or look

are you interested or just killing time, if so you are welcome to call me or look

No.  I'm asking for relevant details about the vehicle that you omitted from the OP.  If you'd rather not share them; fine.

No.  I'm asking for relevant details about the vehicle that you omitted from the OP.  If you'd rather not share them; fine.

Its a 2.3 petrol

Automatic

I had bills for work from independant mercedes dealer,but i cant find at the moment as my wife took care of all paperwork.

Reconditioned head(due to head gasket failure)

Fully serviced inc;

Gearbox oil and filter

Gearbox linkage bushes

Balljoints

Pads

Brake hoses

Alternator

Fuel filter and mounts

Plugs

Leads

Fuel injection seals

Disributor cap

Rotor arm

Wiper motor

174564km

Taxed

Insured

Cant think what else from the top of my head.

Still dont have power of attourney yet so cant do anything with it until i get this

T

• 1 month later...

Archived