IGNORED

Thais and video/computer games

The Thais seem to enjoy their video games.

Kids fill the shops playing in their school uniforms and I saw loads playing at Royal Garden yesterday.

I tried one which was pretty addictive. You have to find the differences between 2 almost identical photos. Pretty cool and you get a lot of mileage for 30 cents.

Does your teeruk play?

post-3104-1174216361_thumbgif

I was banned because I couldn't stop being a cunt and being antagonistic continually baiting other BMS. I also gave board information to a banned member, which is a major no-no. Please do not be like me or you too will get your pee-pee slapped.

dictionary: http://www.thai-language.com/dict/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

On my last trip, in June, I noticed my TG always playing a crappy hand held black and white color game called Tetris. It was the shittiest game consol I have ever seen. Tetris was the only game that could be played on it. When I got home, I sent her my Nintendo DS game consol with three games. She loved it but she is still, to this date, having trouble playing the games that I sent her. She wants me to send her some simple games so she could play. She however got the hang of Mario Kart and that will keep her busy until I can find Tetris and send it to her. What have I gotten myself into?