IGNORED

Best time to go to Cherry's buffet?

zenzen11

Starts getting busy about 7:30.  I usually try to go about 5:30 - 6:00.  They also have the international buffet on Saturday...

I have always went early its quite popular

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I usually go around 6pm. Good time to go just before the highest peak, but the traffic sometimes makes problem on that time

I have reservations at 7:30pm tomorrow .. 

after reading you advice here I wanted to go earlier .. but, my friend doesn't get out of bed until 5pm I guess .. LOL 

so .. 7:30pm is what it will be.. . 

I will let ya'll know how that works out .. 

Yeah Djein .. it is really delicious .. I have been there once before and was very happy with the meal/price/atmosphere .. 

that was last year during low season though .. and it was busy then .. 

we will see how is goes tomorrow .. 

Judging from this topic it starts at 5.30 pm?  I have looked on the website and no time given!

I attended an annual archery dinner there last month ( my last visit was almost 6 years ago) it was the same outstanding food and selection.

it was very busy looked like a lot of big bus tourists on a set visit.

Not a big deal I was pleasantly surprised that the buffet was refilled all night I attended late and worked my way through the selection I left the sliced salmon until late and thought it would be all gone

then the staff refilled the selection very late in the night.

The food is outstanding it is a eat as much as you like buffet and was the same quality as 6 years ago you will not be disappointed trust me.

You may wish to book a table as it was packed when I visited and there was a few asking for a table and were told no can do.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Before the 332 Expats crew.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Before the 332 Expats crew.

would you like to elaborate on this as I and I am sure many have no idea what you are eluding too.

Not a stab just no idea what you are posting about.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

would you like to elaborate on this as I and I am sure many have no idea what you are eluding too.

JDM

It is the longest thread on the board. It is nearly always on the front page.They eat there regularly. it is over a 1000 pages long. Sorry if it offended you or you were too lazy to UTFSE.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

It is the longest thread on the board. It is nearly always on the front page.They eat there regularly. it is over a 1000 pages long. Sorry if it offended you or you were too lazy to UTFSE.

Hmmmm ... 

I did UTFSE .. I searched for "cherry's" and did not find any 1000 page long topic.  ????

Certainly nothing on the first page of search results. (besides this topic)

I find it funny when Expats like Ron Rat complain about other Expats ruining everything. 

Very popular even in low season so book your table before you go.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

JDM

He might be eluding to Mr B Stool and his crew...

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Archived