IGNORED

Dell Computer Warranty Repair Shop in Pattaya

bug27

I thought there was a thread awhile ago that mentioned a place that does Dell computer warranty repairs. Anyone know of the place (s)? Thanks in advance.

There's a number to get information on Dell authorised dealerships in Thailand : 1800 006007

I hope this helps... you might want to have a Thai speaking person help you with the call...

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

Thanks Captain.

Come to find out I am 17 days out of warranty (that sucks). Anyone recommend a computer repair shop around Pattaya??

Edited by bug27

tukcom is the place. i think it's 3rd floor