IGNORED

Dreams v Aloft BKK

kredit

Sup guys,

Can I get any feedback on the above hotels and what would be better of the two? Hopefully someone's stayed at both.

Thanks in advance!

On the ground in Pattaya? Arriving Soon? Have LINE installed on your phone?

Join the (unofficial) Pattaya-Addicts group on LINE and meet a fellow monger for a beer or 10.

Pop into see Larry at babydolls or noddy at butterfly bar to be added.

Thanks buddy

On the ground in Pattaya? Arriving Soon? Have LINE installed on your phone?

Join the (unofficial) Pattaya-Addicts group on LINE and meet a fellow monger for a beer or 10.

Pop into see Larry at babydolls or noddy at butterfly bar to be added.

Agreed. Dream's OK but too expensive for what it is. So is Aloft. I only stay there using SPG points on weekends. At 3000 it's a deal.

I stayed at both Dream and Aloft this trip. Both were good hotels, how good I guess depends on what price you can get.

Personally I prefer the Soi 11 location of Aloft over the Soi 15 location of Dream. This year at Aloft I was paying $100US per night so it is expensive . I got that price on booking.com and on their website. Dream came in at around $60US per night on Agoda when I booked it .

• 3 years later...

Dream hotel is a small chain hotel with many Westerners. soi15 is a quiet street, and the strongholds of this street are the Four Points and the Movenpicks. Price is low due to two strong hotels.

aloft has been raising prices so much that now it is threatening the Four Points on the same chain. It is not good. But aloft is a fun boutique hotel with a pizza at breakfast and a club. I've tried both, but I recommend aloft!

• 2 months later...

Dreams for me funky design close to Hooters back or The coffee shop walking distance to Last Belle and loaded with jap and Korean chicks fit as fuck plus breaky great n rooms got blue lights

• 10 months later...

Staying now in Dreams,as said depends on the price, i booked it via Expedia some discount during X-mas.got a room with breakfast for 36 GBP and i can say that's a great deal.

HIGLIGHTS: Pool at 11th floor with nice views,Breakfast,location.staff

DOWNSIDE : Room,i would rate it with 3.5 stars or weak 4 stars.Yes there are blue lights if thats what u like.

20190306_120722.jpg

20190306_112216.jpg

20190306_112242.jpg

20190306_112255.jpg

Archived