IGNORED

Looking for family hotel/resort

sinkorswim

My Sister is coming over next year for the first time to visit with her family. Not seen her in many years.

Unfortunately due to school holidays and work commitments she can only come the end of October, which is the normally wettest time of year. I have warned her but she insists.

I am looking for a family style hotel/resort, reasonably priced that is not far from Jomtien or Nakula beach (preferably walking distance) with activities for young kids (ages 4 and 7) during the day as I am sure it will be raining a lot.

Not even sure if such a place exists in Pattaya? LOL

I was think possibly the Thai Garden Resort, I have never been there but will check it out this week but I would welcome any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Truthfully If I was to stay in Jomtien again . I would stay at view talay villa . Is it truly bad ass for the price. You sister and kids will be very impressed . I was big time .

Back of Jomtien soi 5 I believe.

U can get a goo deal if u rent from the owners them selves . Plus u get all the free DVDs and movies and everything u need . Get the 2 bedroom villas . The 1 bed is a bit small ( but cute ) and the 3 beds is way to big for just a couple of people . Good luck ,

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Truthfully If I was to stay in Jomtien again . I would stay at view talay villa . Is it truly bad ass for the price. You sister and kids will be very impressed . I was big time .

Back of Jomtien soi 5 I believe.

U can get a goo deal if u rent from the owners them selves . Plus u get all the free DVDs and movies and everything u need . Get the 2 bedroom villas . The 1 bed is a bit small ( but cute ) and the 3 beds is way to big for just a couple of people . Good luck ,

There will be 5 people, my sister with her husband and two kids. Also my mother is coming over again. Would need either a two bed villa with an extra single bed in one of the rooms or a 3 bed villa. Do you have a link to this place with price info?

Found the site but it does not tell you prices.

There will be 5 people, my sister with her husband and two kids. Also my mother is coming over again. Would need either a two bed villa with an extra single bed in one of the rooms or a 3 bed villa. Do you have a link to this place with price info?

Found the site but it does not tell you prices.

the 3 bed villa ( last time I looked ) was 8-10k per night . It is super private and the place looks awesome . That is the price the villa list on their website . BUT u can find owners who are renting their own villas to tourist for a bit cheaper ( google )... Now I haven't looked into this villa for a long time 6 years? But I stayed in there 1 and 2 bed room villas before it i truly enjoyed it everytime. ( it was fucking awesome )

It's quite. No one is around . No dogs barking. As long as u got a car or ride a bike it is perfect. Good luck

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

They won't have transport so unless it is close to a beach it will be no good.

Holiday Inn and Centara Grand Mirage both have nice facilities for kids, especially kids club and pool with sliders. But your sisters would probably have to take 2 rooms in any of these hotels.

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

Holiday Inn and Centara Grand Mirage both have nice facilities for kids, especially kids club and pool with sliders. But your sisters would probably have to take 2 rooms in any of these hotels.

Thanks I will check them out. I also think she will need two rooms unless she can find a villa like the one mentioned.

Check Butterfly Villa on Pratumnak Soi 6. Spacious modern 2 bedroom villas and condos much more reasonably priced then mentioned above. Very family orientated too despite the name of resort and street!

Looked at the two hotels above and cannot find any prices? Is it a case of if you have to ask you cannot afford it. LOL

Will also check out Butterfly Villas.

beachgarden.com is a budget hotel. The bungalows by the pool and the more expensive rooms are fine. About ten minutes walk to Wong Amat beach.

Loma Resort, Agoda is a 3 or 3 1/2 star hotel in the same general area. Feature is enormous pool in beautiful gardens. Possible downside in northern winter is the number of Russians who come to escape the ice and snow at home. Some of them lack charm.

Problem with them two is nothing for the kids to do when raining, and it will rain. My sister might have to splash out and pay for the Holiday Inn. :GoldenSmile1:

Archived