IGNORED

Posts disappearing...

Muadib

I've been keeping my post count up to try and qualify for the PA Trip Competition... I'll make posts in the evening when I get home and have time to check out the site, then will post replies to threads... When I get to my office the next morning, many of the posts I made the previous evening are gone... I am 12 time zones away from Thailand now...

Any idea what's going on???

That's real weird. What do you mean exactly with your posts are gone? Cant you find the threads that you posted in anymore or your posts in a particular thread?

on your profile its saying your last post was 24 jul

maybe u werent logged in when u posted and you posted as guest...

Edited by Same²

We do not remove posts, sometimes they are MOVED to other sections. For example a thread could start off in Barstool Banter but then someone adds a nude picture so it gets moved to Trusted Area.

You can see all your posts in your profile.They are all there!

Next to any post you will see your name.

Click that a drop down box appears

Click View Members Posts and you can see they are ALL there.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

No guys, I keep 2 - 3 PC's logged into the PA site all the time... I've been averaging 5 - 10 posts a day, every day... The fact that my profile shows my last post date as July 24th is some indication that something is out of whack... Hell, I posted on threads this morning and they are still there, so the last post date in my profile should reflect that...

I know exactly which threads I post on and when I go back to check, the posts are gone... The last thread I posted on last night was Bryan's thread on his Ban Chang visit... This morning, the post is gone... This has happened several times...

Wasn't sure if something is being done to the site administratively that might make the posts vanish, like performing backups or something of that nature...

I stopped posting on the Secrets site for the same reason... I thought the admins were whacking my posts, so I quit going there...

Not that it's any great loss... I just want to make sure that I get in the drawing for the Trip Competition... I'm a man, so I never pass up a free lunch, free alcohol and for freakin' sake, a chance at a free trip to Patts...

Hell mate if you have lost some posts you can have some of mine, i seem to be cranking up a stack but don't give a shit about them ............lol.

Best of luck with the comp i hope you win.

LOOK in your profile they are all there!!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/searc...sult_type=posts

They are ALL there!

We do NOT remove members posts - period!

Your post in Bryans Ban Chang thread is STILL there (post number 10) as are all the others.

sorry, can't help ...I'm terrible with computers and I'm not even sure

if I'm even qualifying for the contest myself.

...but mostly got me thinking about those Barefines in which the thai girl

seems to disappear too.... :Awesome:

aki

No guys, I keep 2 - 3 PC's logged into the PA site all the time...

Maybe that is the problem then,since you can only be logged in to the site with one pc at the time.

When logging in with pc number 2,you automaticly are logged out on pc 1, and when logg in with pc number 3,you fall out with pc 2.

So,that means that if you go back to pc 1 or 2,you can not see the posts that you done with pc 2 or three if you not logg in again with the pc in use.

Hope that cleard things up a bit.

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Well that sure as fuck confused me matrix..................................lol.

Well that sure as fuck confused me matrix..................................lol.

What i mean is this: He have to logg back IN with PC number 1,if he like to see the posts that he made with pc 2 or three...otherwise he is not able to see his latest posts.

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

I'm just fooling with ya matrix i knew what you meant mate.

But shit running three computers thats a bit of overkill isn't ....................lol.

Edited by caltexman

LOOK GUYS they are ALL there

Read my post above and click his LOG I linked to.

End of story surely????

No need to shout buddy,i know they are there,just tryed to give him an explanation on WHY HE dont see them.

Posted Image

That's odd... Post 10 on Bryan's Ban Chang visit is not from me... The post may be in the logs, but doesn't show up in the thread for me... Even after doing a hard refresh on the screen... CTRL-F5...

Oh well... Don't sweat the petty stuff, but instead, pet the sweaty stuff...

Edited by Muadib

That's odd... Post 10 on Bryan's Ban Chang visit is not from me... The post may be in the logs, but doesn't show up in the thread for me... Even after doing a hard refresh on the screen... CTRL-F5...

Oh well... Don't sweat the petty stuff, but instead, pet the sweaty stuff...

Eh??

Here is Bryans Ban Chang Thread

Post 10 by Muadib says

Ok, I'm a total newb... Where is Ban Chang??? I heard the name several times on my first trip, but was too distracted with BG's in Patts to be worried with it..

Yep and mine was the next post.................lol.

Yep and mine was the next post.................lol.

Yep

As I have said they are ALL there, if Muadib cant see them then I really don't have the answer it must be a local issue.

As an exercise can anyone else clcik the link to the Ban Chang Thread and tell us here WHO made post number 10.

Post numbers are top right corner of each post!

I think I found the issue...

When I'm at my office, I have to remote into another sever that is outside our corporate firewall, as the company uses WebSense to block questionable content... Well, the PA gets blocked... I wonder why!!! Anyway, from the office, I remote into a different server farm that is outside our firewall and grab a session... I went through and cleared cache on the server I remote into AND did a hard refresh on page one of the Ban Chang thread... As I watched it, post 10 suddenly became my post from last night... I had done this earlier and it did not work... So obviously there is an issue on my end...

No harm, no foul... Just trying to get to the bottom of things... I am not apposed to asking for help, which is what I did... Wasn't sure if the issue was on my end -or- the PA end...

So everyone take a chill pill, grab a Heineken, your favorite BG and relax...

So,thats the end of things then.........and we all can breath out.

Posted Image