Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Second Hand Golf Shops

Grumbler

In case you are looking for cheaper clubs second hand, as i always am.

Update for Por Golf Shop, used to be opposite the now closed driving range in soi Chaiyapreuk, he is now located almost opposite the Greenway Driving Range (left off Sukhumvit  going south, before Soi Watboon Kanchana traffic lights).

Por has pretty good stock of clubs, iron sets and lots of drivers and metal woods.

Advantage is you can take it over to Greenway to try before buying.

Saw a new one today in Theprasit, small shop, not much stock, opposite Outlet Mall (so its close to Sukhumvit rd). Bought a Hogan 13* 3 wood for 1000B, to try, but couldn't get of the ground, anyone want it? haa haaaa...

they had a set of Hogan FTX irons for 4000B, not a bad price.

Been looking for Mizuno MP33 irons, very hard to find,

Anyone want a fancy set of Honma LB-737 Cavity Tour, reg shaft,  irons?

very nice looking club, not easy but!!

I hang out on the darkside, so these are my accessible places.

the other driving range up past Greenway (keep going long way 3km? maybe) is now 50B for a tray of balls, bugger that, Greenway ain't so pretty but lots cheaper.

best value anywhere is driving range at Emerald, Ban Chang, 20B a tray, and a nice range.

just been back 2 weeks, that's my update for me.

I thought Greenway had been closed.....now reopened possibly ?

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

Don't think Greenway was ever closed except last year for a while when a fence fell over, you might be thinking of the one that was in Soi CHAIYAPREUK 2.

there is a second hand shop opposite the thepprasit food night market I think.

beware fake clubs - doesn't matter much for newbies, but fakes have approximative swing weight, bad balance and questionable shaft properties.

Khun Paul Moved his shop from Chiyapuek 2 to across the road from Greenway..I highly recommend him..Honest and appreciates any new business..Solid and reliable seller of 2nd hand clubs at a very Fair Price

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Don't think Greenway was ever closed except last year for a while when a fence fell over, you might be thinking of the one that was in Soi CHAIYAPREUK 2.

The one l am thinking about was pretty much across Suk Rd from Pattaya Kang...maybe it was called Fairways ?

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you can buy bona fide clubs anywhere in Pattaya.

It's all 2nd hand or copies.

I've bought 2 clubs from the factory outlet,1 driver and 1 21degree rescue club and the heads of both of them broke off within 6 months.

They weren't cheap either so I won't be buying from there again.

I have a 2nd hand set of clubs which I'd like to sell if anyone is interested.

• 4 weeks later...

the golf shop on third road across from Ninja buffet has a lot of used clubs on consignment.  that's where I always sell my used clubs!  The golf shop has a big ping sign on it.

Archived