Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel advice please

Sergeantdeep

We still have a few rooms left at Galaxy Suites.  Click on link.In the middle of Walking St, Soi Diamond. 995 Baht per night.

Cheers looks good

Never say never

Any descent sea view hotels that are not too expensive ?

Making moves so i can step beyond the intellectual framework of the present day character structure

Any descent sea view hotels that are not too expensive ?

It depends on when you're coming and whats not too expensive?

Something like LK Empress on Beach rd starts at 2350 baht a night, The Stay for 2200 baht, VT6 by Honey for 1800 baht, Sea Me Spring for 1630 baht.

These prices are from Agoda and for the end of this month, triple it if you're thinking about Dec/Jan.

http://www.agoda.com/en-au/pages/agoda/default/DestinationSearchResult.aspx?asq=7ylWkWYo99jpLRsOqDXpOuNNkpsVSgHZh%2fHEwArEJEPWLwuqdIIp5eMZGX5KMDue930IfUM%2fTIi2aFoOwdy%2buDWBCPUxB4ZQcZqmu2WG2JksVO1U%2bkZDgbfMDc93rsShtfp2pqX6uiiQ0X4EURCByUouHnLA5vr5xOFGbEN0AukZB8%2bZNXk91Q2Qyp%2bo1AMwPfQfBpvI3PA1gqK%2f5EPF%2bw%3d%3d&tick=635671872731&selectedCurrency=THB#

september - low season 

Making moves so i can step beyond the intellectual framework of the present day character structure

Archived