IGNORED

TaTa trucks?

Pattaya Freelancer

Anyone ever driven or owned one?

See these trucks drive around town quit a bit and as far as I can research they seem ver durable?

Looking for some people with some experience with them maybe?

They might be perfect for my business as they seem to come real cheap.

Not TaTa. But I am quite happy with Suzuki. Have two. About 150,00 baht cheaper, But have to add 20,000 for basic LPG.

I believe they are made in India.. Plenty of information on the internet.  Google is your friend.... Tata auto reviews...

dont ever believe anything you read on the internet right?

looking for real people who might have some experience with them

Have had the misfortune of driving one for work about 12 years ago, underpowered and under engineered, poorly built and finished, chassis welds that looked like a blind man with parkinsons disease did them. Would never consider buying one. That being said, it was a while ago, maybe they are different now....

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

dont ever believe anything you read on the internet right?

looking for real people who might have some experience with them

No, I don't believe everything I read on the internet.   BUT, I trust respected organizations like consumer reports and some of the auto magazine reviews... I let the PROFESSIONALS assist me in my decisions...

Budget vehicle at a budjet price but you cant get budjet parts and repairs, you always get what you pay for. 

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

There is a Ta Ta truck as a songthew? getting around in my G/F's village , it seems to spend more time in the garage than carrying people

• 1 year later...

Had a friend buy a couple for his business,they spent a lot of time in the workshop.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

was a new  tata  pickup for sale on fb for months ,at a very cheap price......must say something about people opinion  of them

They are terrible.

But they have gotten better from what the used to be.So there you go.

• 2 months later...
On 11/5/2014 at 1:40 PM, waspmike said:

Not TaTa. But I am quite happy with Suzuki. Have two. About 150,00 baht cheaper, But have to add 20,000 for basic LPG.

I would also go for a Suzuki truck .They look good also .

Archived