IGNORED

Gateway-Acer- Laptop-New, in box, from USA-has Windows 8-64 Bit

how122255

Gateway-Acer- Laptop-New, in box, from USA-has Windows 8-64 Bit...Never turned on or powered up. My son brought it from the USA as a surprise gift for but I already bought a computer...15.6" active-matrix TFT-LCD high definition display. Processor: AMD dual-core E1-2500...Memory: 4 GB DDR3 Low Voltage Memory...500 GB HDD ...HD webcam...4-cell Li-ion battery...Microsoft Office Trial ...WLAN/Bluetooth: 802.1 b/g/n & BT...Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 8240...All of the above info was taken off original box sticker...Price: 14,500 baht.

Here is 220 Volt..Does it have a switch for this Voltage?

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Here is 220 Volt..Does it have a switch for this Voltage?

Yes, the computer can work on any voltage.

Way overpriced.... You can get much better specs for the same price.  Worth about 10,000 baht.

I have been in IT for 30 years, so I am giving you the facts... not bull shit.

Way overpriced.... You can get much better specs for the same price.  Worth about 10,000 baht.

I have been in IT for 30 years, so I am giving you the facts... not bull shit.

Are you familiar with prices in Thailand ? Most lower priced Thailand computers don't come with Windows 8...You have to buy that extra and separately ...I am open to a reason offer on the asking price.

Windows 8 nightmare.

Thank you for your interest. The computer has been SOLD. If the moderators would like to close or delete this thread, that would be good. Thank you.

Archived