IGNORED

Cheap rooms for 650bt or less?

King James

carlton pattaya hotel, near soi 5 (4 minutes walk from soi 6, 10 minute taxi to walking street, 10 bath)

Recently renovated all rooms.

Safe in room, swimming pool, aircon, roomservice, ... let's say, anything what you want overthere (but, WIFI, don't know)

Breackfast not included in price, but, then you can go everywhere to eat, or sleep longtime.

http://www.carltonpattayahotel.com/

I did stay there several times, and wil stay there again.

This time in arcadia mansion because coming in rainseason, and the it can be wet in the Carlton-neighborhood...

Joiner fees? limits on number of girls?

joiner fees ? Limits ? Never had any while in the Carlton.

I was as free as a bird overthere.

SOunds good, did you only stay at the Carlton before or the other 2 as well? It looks like a good option except the wifi.

You may take a look at www.canterburytalescafe.com

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

You may take a look at www.canterburytalescafe.com

one of four on my short list for April

• 2 weeks later...
carlton pattaya hotel, near soi 5 (4 minutes walk from soi 6, 10 minute taxi to walking street, 10 bath)

Recently renovated all rooms.

Safe in room, swimming pool, aircon, roomservice, ... let's say, anything what you want overthere (but, WIFI, don't know)

Breackfast not included in price, but, then you can go everywhere to eat, or sleep longtime.

http://www.carltonpattayahotel.com/

I did stay there several times, and wil stay there again.

This time in arcadia mansion because coming in rainseason, and the it can be wet in the Carlton-neighborhood...

I was just asked for info on the Carlton hotel as spent many months over the years staying there. Mainly because of the cheap price and its location (near Soi 6 and big C)

Note: I know the rooms are in the process of being renovated but they are not all done as yet, mate stayed there last month and said he was in an old room until he complained :wub:

There is no wifi but free computers to use in the lobby for guests, if you can put up with the heat!

Breakfast IS sometimes included in the price, depends on the time of year and the deal you get. In any case you have Greg's at the top of Soi 6 in any case.

As for joiner fees, there are none, I took 3 girls back one night and not a thing was said, until the morning when the reception staff were all laughing and pointing fingers :wub: I offered the 4 staff a repeat performance with them playing the roll of BG's but only 1 was up for it :)

For the money you simply will not beat the Carlton, good pool, good restaurant (but I would eat a scab covered pussy) good snooker table etc..

You have to remember you are paying bottom dollar for this hotel and you simply cannot expect the Hard Rock for 550/650 a night. You get what you pay for.

I would say, if you do get a shit room, just go to the reception and complain, they keep the good rooms for regulars. Just insist.

Wha's like us?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanxs for the information on the carlton andthe canterberry hotels....will be staying at one of them starting the 25th of this month..........

Have a look at Robin's Nest on Soi Diana. There's a good restaurant downstairs and rooms are about 500-600 BT when I was there. Rooms have Wi-Fi and no charge for guests. Plus, lots of open air beer bars about 200 meters away.

• 1 month later...

They all sound good. Does anyone else have something they would like to suggest?

"A lot of people ask me, 'Kenny Powers, you're a giant superstar. You can get any woman. Have you ever paid for sex?' And the answer is yes, I have. Several times, in fact. And it's actually kinda cool. You can negotiate practically anything and sometimes, even just kind of do stuff in the moment that you never agreed to pay for and it goes by without much argument."

-Kenny Powers

18 coins inn soi buckow.. air con, safe etc, good value 500Baht. :Laugh1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya folks ,currently staying at PJ Inn (Soi12 off Pataya Klang) good clean all rounder,500 b/night, bonus points for a fridge that works and sat tv that actually works..... cant say about joiners fee cos was too pissed to bother this morning.

got internet in lobby(from where i pen this useless info). definately worth a look......

Not stayed at canterbury tales but hear it mentioned a lot on here.......no disrespect but went there for a meal once and not that impressed.

Hiya folks ,currently staying at PJ Inn (Soi12 off Pataya Klang) good clean all rounder,500 b/night, bonus points for a fridge that works and sat tv that actually works..... cant say about joiners fee cos was too pissed to bother this morning.

got internet in lobby(from where i pen this useless info). definately worth a look......

Not stayed at canterbury tales but hear it mentioned a lot on here.......no disrespect but went there for a meal once and not that impressed.

Hi ,do they have a website ?

hello i hear about ''anna jet guesthouse'' they have a website and the are on soi 7

anybody now how it is over there???

anybody who has ever stayed in AC appartments!!

www.acapartments.blogspot.com

or selina's place 9000bht free internet

http://www.selinaplace.com/booking.html

I'm just scared that in a low budget place they run away with my goods :P , read a lot about scamming in the pattaya area.........

Anybody who stayed in AC App :P

Edited by vinie

18 coins inn soi buckow.. air con, safe etc, good value 500Baht. :D

That place is terrible stay well clear, i spent a few hours there last year, the receptionist had her bf and a few friends over drinking outside my room until god knows when, i asked them once politely to turn the music down and be quiet, they didnt so i checked out at 3am and told them i wasnt paying, the receptionist looked like she wanted to kill me, but fcukem im not lying in a room all night with some idiots taking a liberty.

When i was walking out the doorand up the street i was sure someone was going to come up behind me and stick a cosh round my head.

The rooms are also filthy and stink, id sooner share a cell with Bubba in the bangkok Hilton.