IGNORED

Nan city

exercise

• 4 weeks later...

Don't. ;)

As close to the Middle of Nowhere as you can get.

Which may be an attraction for some..   (Monks & recluses mostly. ;) )

Several days and counting.

Does anyone know anything about Nan city in terms of as a place to live, eat and drink?

Are you looking to live there or just visit? I passed through about six years and stayed in town for a few days. It's not one of the larger provincial capitals, but it's not like you're in some remote village either. It has its share of hotels, guesthouses, a night market, a nice riverfront area, even a national museum. Plenty of places to eat and drink, like any Thai city, although I really didn't find any that catered specifically to foreigners or tourists. Still, I was made to feel welcome everywhere and the people were extremely friendly. Speaking some Thai helps. The surrounding area is real scenic and plenty of northern beauties among the ladies, too. It's not Pattaya or BKK, but I'd prefer it to a similar sized city in Isaan.

• 2 weeks later...

i go to NAN in 1 month

i travel in all the isaan already... and even the smalest city have a karaoke or girls ...for... :-)

so does someone knows where in NAN is some girls stuff ?

i am SURE there must be

the THAI man NEED... they will have... i am sure... the only thing... where is it... ;-)

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

Archived