IGNORED

Side trip out and back

stanger69

I will be in Thailand on the 30 day visa exemption (Canadian). This trip I'd like to visit Cambodia for a few days. What do I need to do to allow me out and back in, anything extra necessary or is the original exemption stamp still good?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

my mate is doing the same in January , i would also like to know , anyone done this

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

You guys need to log into Thai visa forum.

I will be in Thailand on the 30 day visa exemption (Canadian). This trip I'd like to visit Cambodia for a few days. What do I need to do to allow me out and back in, anything extra necessary or is the original exemption stamp still good?

Thanks.

Once you leave the '30 day visa exemption' stay it is finished. The same deal is with a tourist visa. If you leave early you have lost the time!

On returning you will be given a new 30 day stay.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

You also need to get a visa for cambodia but can do it on arrival. It just went up tp $30 from $20 I think.

Have an extra pp size picture ready.

have they changed the amount of time for a visa exemption coming through on a land crossing , it used to be 14 days by land 30days by air

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

have they changed the amount of time for a visa exemption coming through on a land crossing , it used to be 14 days by land 30days by air

It's 30 days for those with a passport from a G7 country (Canada being one of them). For others it is still 14.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived