IGNORED

Visa Waiver & Tourist Visa - Thailand

MrDK

No the last day is the 8th. The day that you arrive is the first day of the stay (and 00:01 on the 11th of December is the start of day 2)

Being specific 00.00 on the 11th of December is the start of day 2.

I think the final draft is fair.

Just a query Scumbag as you are the 'expert' here.

Is it a Final Draft or is it The Final Rule? I'm confused(as usual because of lack of transparency) as to what constitutes an indisputable point of immigration policy. A draft is just that, a draft, a guideline. When is it deemed ''indisputable"?

On topic is the question of evidence of 'outbound flt'. Here it is stated that it may be the airline's responsibility, not Thailand's entry requirement.

Just wondering if anyone has ever failed to complete flt departure info on the arrival/departure form and been questioned over failure to complete this part of the paperwork?

Just a query Scumbag as you are the 'expert' here.

Is it a Final Draft or is it The Final Rule? I'm confused(as usual because of lack of transparency) as to what constitutes an indisputable point of immigration policy. A draft is just that, a draft, a guideline. When is it deemed ''indisputable"?

Immigration has given notice effective 20 March 2016.

Aliens who depart before the enforcement date are exempt

Final Notice from Thai immigration Overstay Ban

Immigration has given notice on 20 March 2016.

Aliens who depart before the enforcement date are exemptFinal Notice from Thai immigration Overstay Ban

Thanks MrDK......that removes any ambiguity.

Edited to say...I like it.....the final sentence in the link says..."Leave Happy" 555

Being specific 00.00 on the 11th of December is the start of day 2.

The reason I used 00:01 rather than 00:00 is that 00:00 causes confusion for lot of people.. Even Thai Air are aware of this and don't have flights at 00:00. A flight I use of their departs at 23:59 so that there is no confusion. I am not going to waste my time answering your second reply to me.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

The reason I used 00:01 rather than 00:00 is that 00:00 causes confusion for lot of people.. Even Thai Air are aware of this and don't have flights at 00:00. A flight I use of their departs at 23:59 so that there is no confusion. I am not going to waste my time answering your second reply to me.

It's good how you view your answers as the only answers.

You don't need to answer my second query as it has been answered already CORRECTLY by MrDK.

Archived