IGNORED

Girl friendly, 4/5* hotels in patong?

citizen smith

Hi boys

I haven't been to Patong in many years, but have a friend who wishes too travel there for his 1st ever trip to Thailand!

Can anyone tell me, any good 4/5* hotels that are girl friendly in the Patong beach area?

The only hotel I ever stayed at was the diamond cliff resort, which wasn't friendly what so ever when it came too taking a lady back for the night!

Usually, I would book myself into a guesthouse, but this isn't my friends style!

He wants his daughters to believe he's gone on a respectable holiday, and booking into a named hotel rather then a guesthouse, he believes will fool them!

The guy's a right old pervert, but has 2 different faces! One he shows too his professional friends,and family, and the other, as we know him, the whore

Any info on girl friendly hotels appreciated!

Thanks

Few and far between in the 4 & 5 star range, but go down to in the star ratings a bit they are more inclined to let guests come and go with whoever they please. Try Yorkshire Inn on Soi Sabai. The old Expat is getting a bit tired these days, but they do have a new place nearby.

• 2 weeks later...

Try Byd loft. I have stayed there about 3 years ago. Stayed only 2 or 3 nights. At that time, it was girl friendly. The owner is like a German or Dutch. It is a small hotel/serviced apartment. It is the number 1 hotel in Tripadvicer in Patong. Send the hotel a message first. 3 years, their policy could be changed.

Byd Lofts is still girl friendly. Very nice comfortable rooms. Highly recommended. Your friend will enjoy his stay there.

Few and far between in the 4 & 5 star range, but go down to in the star ratings a bit they are more inclined to let guests come and go with whoever they please. Try Yorkshire Inn on Soi Sabai. The old Expat is getting a bit tired these days, but they do have a new place nearby.

Yorkshire inn is the best bet but don't go for the cheapest room it may not have a window. Like the one i stayed in.

Try Byd loft. I have stayed there about 3 years ago. Stayed only 2 or 3 nights. At that time, it was girl friendly. The owner is like a German or Dutch. It is a small hotel/serviced apartment. It is the number 1 hotel in Tripadvicer in patong. Send the hotel a message first. 3 years, their policy could be changed.

I agree. I've stayed at BYD Lofts the past three years running. Beautiful hotel, girl friendly, top notch service, very modern. The downside is the pool is on the rooftop and it is small (I like pools with swim-up bars). Also, BYD is about a 15 minute walk from Bangla Rd. I don't mind the walk at all as you get to see quite a bit on your way but some people may find this unattractive.

During my last trip with my mate however, we discover that BYD is a known gay-friendly hotel as well, I guess that explains the artwork and the modern design. We discover this at a bar where one of the girls asked us where we were staying and when we said BYD she asked if we were together since it's a known gay-friendly hotel. Oh well, that won't stop me from staying there again during my next visit.

• 5 weeks later...

I have no idea that BYD is a gay-friendly hotel! I guess it is girl-friendly. So, they don't care you bring back a girl or a guy! If it is gay-friendly. It must be ladyboy friendly! 555 :GoldenSmile1:

I have no idea that BYD is a gay-friendly hotel! I guess it is girl-friendly. So, they don't care you bring back a girl or a guy! If it is gay-friendly. It must be ladyboy friendly! 555 :GoldenSmile1:

Since the owners are gay I guess this would make sense that it would be gay-friendly and therefore LB-friendly as well. LB's aren't my bag so I wouldn't know but I can tell you that the girls sure enjoy staying here as it's hard to get them to leave sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...

Since the owners are gay I guess this would make sense that it would be gay-friendly and therefore LB-friendly as well. LB's aren't my bag so I wouldn't know but I can tell you that the girls sure enjoy staying here as it's hard to get them to leave sometimes.

The owners, Hans and Alex are brothers. Hans often drinks at the bar most nights chatting to guests. drop by and say hello, he's a really nice guy.

I've seen gays at most girl friendly hotels I've stayed at. Not a problem with most hotels.

Agree that the girls love the hotel. Especially the bathrooms with all the mirrors,

• 2 weeks later...

The owners, Hans and Alex are brothers. Hans often drinks at the bar most nights chatting to guests. drop by and say hello, he's a really nice guy.

I've seen gays at most girl friendly hotels I've stayed at. Not a problem with most hotels.

Agree that the girls love the hotel. Especially the bathrooms with all the mirrors,

I did speak with Hans in the bar on a couple of occasions. Super nice guy! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

La Flora is girl friendly. There is a joiner fee, but they are otherwise relaxed. It's nice but expensive.

Have not stayed at the Kee, but I heard it was not girl friendly. Looks quite nice though and right in the thick of things.

Have not stayed at the Kee, but I heard it was not girl friendly. Looks quite nice though and right in the thick of things.

Definitely not girl friendly; stayed there with the TGF (we had both checked in); not only did they ask for a joiner fee when we came back that night, but in doing so, they managed to piss her off to such an extent that she spent the first ten minutes back in the room writing "FUCK YOU" on post-it notes and attaching them to every surface in sight.

• 1 year later...

Been staying at r mar hotel for years , 

guest friendly , there are two buildings , the main one where you have to walk past reception and the one near the pool where you just stroll straight up to your room , better if you prefer to be discrete. 

That is where I stay , have taken 2 girls back without a question asked . 

Surprisingly, not many mongers , flies under the radar a bit , a mostly Chinese crowd now days though 

Archived