IGNORED

Robin's New Restaurant

Robin from Robins Restaurant has opened a NEW Restaurant down Soi Buakaow Called ROBINS near the Thai Farmers Bank, just passed Potinies ,,,,Before the New Book Shop Canterbury Tales.

Very, Very GOOD Value for money,Great portions, Great Chose, Including a HUGE cup of Tea or Coffee or Water...

Ask for their 129 Baht menu or 149 baht Menu... ( Mixed Grill including Drinks =149 baht = Great Value )

I have the Real ham and Potato Salad and sometimes the Bangers and Mash,,,Wonderful,,,

Also they have great comfy seats to watch the world go by.

Try it out and see what I mean.

Cheers Lads,

Cartoonman.

Can never have to many places to eat, thanks

The original Robins is one of my favouritre places to eat in Pattaya. Will definately check the new place out.

Testicles

• 1 month later...
Robin from Robins Restaurant has opened a NEW Restaurant down Soi Buakaow Called ROBINS near the Thai Farmers Bank, just passed Potinies ,,,,Before the New Book Shop Canterbury Tales.

Very, Very GOOD Value for money,Great portions, Great Chose, Including a HUGE cup of Tea or Coffee or Water...

Ask for their 129 Baht menu or 149 baht Menu... ( Mixed Grill including Drinks =149 baht = Great Value )

I have the Real ham and Potato Salad and sometimes the Bangers and Mash,,,Wonderful,,,

Cheers Lads,

Cartoonman.

Thanks Mate! This really sounds interesting.

• 1 month later...

Cheers Lads,

Cartoonman.

Unfortunately the included beverage was discontinued some time ago.

Robins Nest in Soi Dianna is not only a great place to eat but also a very reasonably priced place to stay with very decent rooms.

• 1 month later...
Robins Nest in Soi Dianna is not only a great place to eat but also a very reasonably priced place to stay with very decent rooms.

Has anybody more informations about robin-rooms?

Tried this out a couple of nights ago and have to say they let themselves down. When I arrived there was only one other person in and 3 staff on. I ordered a lasagne and a coke then settled down to have a cig and a drink of coke will I waited. it has to be pointed out I was starving so would have ate a horse. After about 15 minutes and the only other customer in the place having a fairly heated coversation about his order to the point he just upped and checked bin I was getting a little worried. Finally after about 20 minutes a waitress came over with a curt "no have" I tried to ask why they coulnt have told me that 19 minutes ago but got a snarl and "choose again" paid for coke and off to try somewhere else.

Its a real shame as I have stayed there before for a few months when it was the Thai owned fish place. the rooms are massive and well equipped and from memory was about 15k a month so I was going to see if they had a vacancy for a few months but after that service I voted with my feet

• 1 month later...
Tried this out a couple of nights ago and have to say they let themselves down. When I arrived there was only one other person in and 3 staff on. I ordered a lasagne and a coke then settled down to have a cig and a drink of coke will I waited. it has to be pointed out I was starving so would have ate a horse. After about 15 minutes and the only other customer in the place having a fairly heated coversation about his order to the point he just upped and checked bin I was getting a little worried. Finally after about 20 minutes a waitress came over with a curt "no have" I tried to ask why they coulnt have told me that 19 minutes ago but got a snarl and "choose again" paid for coke and off to try somewhere else.

Its a real shame as I have stayed there before for a few months when it was the Thai owned fish place. the rooms are massive and well equipped and from memory was about 15k a month so I was going to see if they had a vacancy for a few months but after that service I voted with my feet

Typical, what is it about Thailand that a previously good/great place can degenerate into a travesty of its former self - oh well don't suppose that will ever stop happening.

:Hug1: good ifo mike hows you keeping good i hope see you soon

cheers chris :GrinNod1:

Wriggley Tin 1

I have tried Robins Nest a few of times and I have found it to be a bit of a rip off.

Cheaper places around.

Ive also found the food shit...give me a crazy daves "fat bastard" breakfast anyday 110 baht its a winner.

"To monger, or not to monger, that is the question"

Ive also found the food shit...give me a crazy daves "fat bastard" breakfast anyday 110 baht its a winner.

Where is carzy daves?

Where is carzy daves?

If you come out of Robins Nest and turn left (beach is now behind you) proceed up the soi to the intersection with soi Buhcao (Spelling?).

There now take about 10 paces to your LEFT and the soi on your right (soi Chiapruk ?) is where Crazy Daves is.

Its about 100 meters up teh soi on LHS.

Used to eat there a lot until the parking in the area became totally cluster fu##ed.

From memory he has proper bacon too - not that dried up ham stuff that most "English breakfast" places including Robins try to pass off as bacon.

It is better to light even one candle than to live in fear of the dark.

I had dinner at Robin's in Soi Dianna tonight - not a bad meal and reasonable price. Some people must expect a lot if not happy with Robins

babydollsaddict.gif

• 1 month later...

One time I had breakfast with my TG at Robin's Nest in Soi Dianna. When she saw the bill she told me we go and never come back. She was right it was perhaps the most expensive food I ever had in Pattaya.

It's gone downhill -- shit, bland overpriced food.

One time I had breakfast with my TG at Robin's Nest in Soi Dianna. When she saw the bill she told me we go and never come back. She was right it was perhaps the most expensive food I ever had in Pattaya.

Like many restaurants selling western food, their Thai food is grossly overpriced.

I have eaten at Robins Nest in both Soi Dianne and Boakoaw. Food at both was of a poor standard, bones in the sausages...nice !

Also, whilst staying at Robins Nest in Soi Dianne the staff there informed a girl who was trying to catch up with me, what room I was in and then let her upstairs....so I was rudely woken at 3am by an angry Thai girl banging on the door. Never stay there again !!

If you want a top draw breakfast, or indeed any meal, then go to The Butchers Arms. Best food I have found, if a little pricey.

Som Num Na

i stayed at robins nest on soi diana mid march good value rooms for 550 and 400 bt food service was good (several seariously hot looking waitresses ) food was average

• 7 months later...