IGNORED

Hotel help please........

markysparky

Been to Los many times over the last 3 years or so and normally stay in Page 10, Tims or LK Ren - around 2250/2500 per night. 

I'm squeezing in a short 8 nighter in November before a longer trip in January and wanted to save a couple of quid on my hotel, if possible. 

Looking at circa 1250 baht per night and want the following (in order of importance).

1. Good security re always taking ID cards at reception and no joiner fees for first girl and 24 hour reception.   

2. Strong, powerful and preferably big shower (enough for 2), I'm not bothered about a bath. 

3. Cleanliness.

4. Little or no noise after the early hours, 2AM onwards.  

Many thanks as always.

MS.

You wont go far wrong at the China Garden, on Soi Lengkee. By far the best guesthouse I have stayed at in Pattaya. 

If rooms are available looking at around 1000 -1500 a night.

All of the above criteria, I suggest, will be standard for China Garden.

Soi Lengkee is quiet overall anyway, as opposed to LK Metro etc.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

Thanks for the reply mate, I will have a look at that.

One thing I forgot off the list sorry.

The hotel must have an in room safe.

Cheers

Yes, in room safe. Larger digital numeric variety, bolted down within the wardrobe/cupboard. 

The email below, Yuriy  was the gentleman I dealt with.

[email protected]

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

http://www.whitehousecondotel.com/roomtype/5/superior-room.html

Have stayed there before,great location,24 Hr Security,Pool on Roof,Big shower,quiet Soi 13,only Bar is on corner of 2nd RD.

Free WI-FI, 50 Mbps
1 x 32" Sony flat screen TV
King Size Bed
90 + Channels, Satellite and cable TV
Minibar
Double Glazed Reflective Glass
In Room Safety Box
24 Hrs Security + CCTV
Parking

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

I hope its ok to ask in this thread about the same OP?

I have stayed at VT6 and loved the location and view. If i would try something else, my requirements would be:

- Good bed

- Balcony

- Room safe

- AC

- Pool

- Good wifi

- No joineer fee, would like to bring two lady's for a threesome

- Age 18 +, i just know my self and "Murphy's law" if i stay at a hotel with age 20... Then i would meet a nice 19yrs old....

- Location: Beach road, Walking Street or Second road (walking distance Soi 6 > LK Metro > Walking Street)

- Price: 3000BHT is max, i would rather use 1500BHT, but can make it to 3000BHT if all my box's tick's off

I have looked at: Marriott, Areca,

Absolutely right. 

You can't go wrong with La Cerise "Superior Balcony" .. It's specious with big comf bed and balcony on Soi Lengky. Has everything you listed above.

Ask Miss. Cheryl for room No.1 .. you wont be disappointed at all.

1400 BHT a night in high season.  

Nova gold 1500pn at mind 1500pn sabai resort 1200pn, all quiet at night and great hotels

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Honey Lodge on Pattaya Tai just up from Walking Street, its down an alley

I stayed during Sonkgran.  Great location.

• 1200b a night in November if you log into Agoda and get the insider deals
  • Security OK, ID etc.
  • Very quiet considering activity all around
  • Clean renovated rooms
  • Shower big enough for two. Good water pressure
  • And .. has a pool too.

No room safe, be real careful with valuables etc. Safe deposit box downstairs at reception.

Absolutely right. 

You can't go wrong with La Cerise "Superior Balcony" .. It's specious with big comf bed and balcony on Soi Lengky. Has everything you listed above.

Ask Miss. Cheryl for room No.1 .. you wont be disappointed at all.

1400 BHT a night in high season.  

Yep,book a superior balcony room.Realy worth the extra baht.Nice breakfast included which they bring to your room any time.Great staff.

Archived