IGNORED

4th trip in november walking street hotel or pbr

tobeornottobe

I will be venturing on a 4th trip to pattaya at the start of November, my first trip I stayed in the areca, my 2nd trip was with pbr and my 3rd was in the Marriott, whilst theMarriott was the best I don't think its worth the extra money, I actually spend a lot of time in Walking Street during my last trip so I am wondering if I should stay there, although a lot of guys here have said Walking Street is shit during the day, my options are secrets/baywalk residence/grand hotel/galaxy suites on Walking Street or pbr outside it, what ye reckon

I was thinking something similar for my next trip and have decided to give LK The Emperes a go.

Walking distance to WS, Central Festival, Tahitian Queen and with a bay view.

Haven't stayed in any of the ones you mention, but I'm a bit hesitant staying on WS, but I'm an old fart and need my sleep at 4 in the morning so worried a bit about noise.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Will you attend the bar crawl on nov 14th? You should, it will be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suggest LK Empress on Beach Road and View Talay 6 also on Beach Road, which is next to the Hilton and the big Central Festival Mall. Tons of girls all around the mall looking for some quick shopping money! VT6 is a serviced apartment building with kitchens and washer and dryers. You can book easily on Agoda and Booking sites.

LK Empress is suitably located within walking distance of both WS & LK areas. nice hotel. best option for both

Secrets is a good place to base yourself and not to noisy. Great food! And the. Your right by the action for later on. I've stayed at Secrets 5-6 times and have never bf any of the girls.

LK is also a good location as is Soi6 if your brave ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spend Every Baht Return With Nothing

Archived