IGNORED

SUGGESTION: Can country name be available in BMs' national flag?

Cheongsam

It's always interesting to know what part of the world the various comments in a thread are coming from.

Problem is you cannot always recognise the national flag under BMs' avatars. Obviously there's no problem with the big countries but there's lots of flags where I'm left going 'Is it Swaziland or Serbia?'

Also some countries' flags are very similar (eg. Ireland and Italy).

There's a separate option to have your location appear under your avatar but not everyone uses this.

So my solution: Would it be possible for the name of the country to appear when you hold the cursor over flag?

I like this idea, not primarily for the purpose of knowing where the poster is coming from but knowing what the flag is.

I like this idea, not primarily for the purpose of knowing where the poster is coming from but knowing what the flag is.

click on flag right, and choose propertys , and you see country name !

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

click on flag right, and choose propertys , and you see country name !

Cool both the op and my query sorted in one post 5555

If you right click on the flag and choose 'view image info' it will tell you where it is from.

Can't promise every BM tells the truth re their flag though :)

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

If you right click on the flag and choose 'view image info' it will tell you where it is from.

Can't promise every BM tells the truth re their flag though :)

one or more lies here on this board are not counted ,as many   write their fantasy's :Think1:. :GoldenSmile1:.

I never knew that, thanks, I too have often wondered about some flags I couldn't recognize.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Thanks '.'b Right clicking and then 'Inspect element' gets it on Windows 8. 

So Digsy you can have your braintease geography lesson now:)

I'm from Sicily , Italy , I clicked on the wrong flag when I joined this forum , came up with the Irish instead. Too late now , :GoldenSmile1:

I'm from Sicily , Italy , I clicked on the wrong flag when I joined this forum , came up with the Irish instead. Too late now ,

Could be worser if you clicked the Caymans islands flag......... all bells started ringing in  Italy Taxs office maybe :GoldenSmile1:

I'm from Sicily , Italy , I clicked on the wrong flag when I joined this forum , came up with the Irish instead. Too late now , :GoldenSmile1:

Go profile , click edit profile , and down down bottom you can change Country Flag

Archived