Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

decent hotel with internet access in rooms

gdsqu

hey guys, i need to find a decent, not to expensive hotel with internet access in the rooms. At least dsl, no dial up.

You guys have any recommendations?

I saw the galaxy suites had wifi, and was a decent price. The outside doesnt look too nice, but the rooms looked good in the pictures.

thanks

You cant go wrong with this Place.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Galaxy Suites is the place to be. Right in the middle of the action on Soi Diamond just off Walking St. Clean rooms, free WiFi, King Size beds and a friendly staff. The rooms are just 895 Baht per night. The view from the outside is Soi Diamond and is not as bad as it looks. Click on the link to make a reservation.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

thanks for the tips guys. Im shocked at how cheap these places are. I like the galaxy, because its right in the middle of everthing and close to the beach.

The Pattaya Bay Resort looks good too. monthly rates at $415 per month in low season, thats so damn cheap.