IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

I was there on opening night a month ago and it was filled with bikers and I haven't been back since.  My guess is they'll end up like the Hell's Angeles bar on Kao Noi, empty 99% of the time. 

There are often bikers at Flintstones and Sinner Lounge too.

New bar opened up tonight, Samorn#2 bar,  it's at the top of Kao Talo opposite from Samorn 1 and a few meters down the road. Nothing special, a few fatties and average priced drinks.

• Like 1

New bar opened up tonight, Samorn#2 bar,  it's at the top of Kao Talo opposite from Samorn 1 and a few meters down the road. Nothing special, a few fatties and average priced drinks.

One Samorn on Soi Khao Talo is more than enough.

I was there on opening night a month ago and it was filled with bikers and I haven't been back since.  My guess is they'll end up like the Hell's Angeles bar on Kao Noi, empty 99% of the time. 

Money laundering, you think?

I heard it will reopen soon but the owner got a 6 year red card out of Thailand. 

How long did he overstay?

How long did he overstay?

Not sure. Sorry it was 5 years. Fat fingers typing. Bee Bar opposite which had ok falang food but no girls is closed as well 

Edited by Ron Rat

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

• 2 weeks later...

Safe House Bar on Soi Toongklom-Tanman is a closed single-unit bar with a pool table owned by a post-op ladyboy.
Two of the girls were forty years old and looked younger.
One was 20 years old and looked older.
ST bar fine is 300 baht, no room available.
Valentines is on the same side of the road, but nearer to the railway.
It is an open beer bar where I saw two very old women and I was not tempted to waste time and money there.

Sinner Lounge on Soi Khao Noi Soi 9 has become a watering hole for tattooed Thai boys in black T-shirts.

AFL grand final on at Booze Lounge. They are opening around 11.00 .

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

AFL grand final on at Booze Lounge. They are opening around 11.00 .

Always way too much smoke at the Booze Lounge.

sinners lounge, about 10 girls if you put all there scores together it wouldn't reach 10,lol

• 4 weeks later...

On Soi Khao Talo Blue Sea Angles Bar has reopened.

I saw two fatties, but no customers.

Did the black guy get off the black list?

On Soi Khao Talo Blue Sea Angles Bar has reopened.

I saw two fatties, but no customers.

Did the black guy get off the black list?

Thanks for the update. Will update the map.

Good on you.

The owner’s wife told me it was 1,000 baht at Le Rouge when I showed my old Saxo Bar Club card.

I have done several STs at Le Rouge and never received that card for free.

Anyway, the break-even point is at 11.11 visits (if you drink Heineken) and moreover the bar is for sale.

I went into La Rouge with my VIP card a few weeks ago thinking my 1st drink would be free, I was told "new owner say this card not good anymore, if you want VIP card pay 3000", no thanks.

That bar changes owners every year or so, I remember when it was Darkness, then maybe Koh Noi Bar, then Sako, then La Rouge, now La Rouge with new owner. 

Edited by Wolf Cat

Out and about last night and saw the lights on again at the Green Bar (previously known as the Jungo Bar). Was informed the bar is under new ownership and reopened six days ago. Saw only two ladies in the bar, the same cashier as before and a dark skinned beauty that swore like a sailor.

Also the bar previously known as AUSA Bar, and then St George & Dragon Bar, is now open again as PP Bar as of a month ago.

I get a bit scared touring round now over here if I had a bottle or 2, not the same as a few years ago, cops set up anywhere these days

Cops have totally fucked up Bars on DS, everybody is scared shitless to bar hop now, can see a shit load of bars go under soon.

Angles bar reopened on Khao Talo. Total lack of interest from staff bar one and 65 baht a samsong it needs to     lift the game.

I get a bit scared touring round now over here if I had a bottle or 2, not the same as a few years ago, cops set up anywhere these days

cops preventing you from drink driving.

Totally uncalled for - what will they think of next

:Think1:

Fantastic Map!

Thx alot!

Will make my excursions alot easier...

:CatDance1: :CatDance1: :CatDance1:

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)

I only saw DUI check on the rail road, where did you see them ?

I see them sometime on the the soi Siam Country Club (just before the thai food market), just before the Mac Bar or just after the Pussy Club on soi Nongpruewan but... they don't check for alcohol ? Maybe Soi Kao Noi or Kao Talo ?

I also saw some check-points between the golden bar (soi Kao Noi) and soi Nongpruewan in night, are they also checking for alcohol today ?