Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel Recommendations in Lamai, Koh Samui

Crushed

Ideally I'm looking for somewhere fairly close to both the bars and the beach and around 1-2000 a night with a comfy double bed. Any recommendations? I stayed at the place next to Seabreeze last time and other than the bed, the place was OK but overpriced for what you got.

There a nice place just down the road from lady boxing I've been stay there for the last four years. It's call Aumpi luxury.

It's not a bad price about 1000 a night. Air con in all of the bedrooms and nice big double beds and has a big pool to.

Close to the night life tho. And lady friendly.

I stayed at Lamai Wanta a few years ago. On the beach and in a pretty good location.

Cheers. How do you usually book it? I can't find it listed on agoda and would prefer to pre-book if I can since I'm looking at being there in mid-December.

there a bit old school only deal in cash. id give them a call bud 

124/490 Moo 3, Soi Aumpai, Lamai Beach, Koh Samui, Suratthani 84310, Thailand

Telefon & Fax: +66 77 961 926 | Email: [email protected]

Archived