IGNORED

help

Alan lad

hi guys

As many know i have been away and have not been posting at all .

well while in aust my wife (who is with child again) went and had a 3D imaging done on the unborn child .

She is 19 weeks gone with baby due about 3 of dec

The problem is that the childs kidneys are from what we could see holding urine inside of them (this is not meant to be the case ).From what the doctor said some thing must be blocked or is flowing back up inside ?

Has anyone had any thing like this and if so can you give me some layman terms as to what to expect . Next thing to ask is ; were is the best ultrasound imaging center in thailand as we have to have this done once every 2-3 weeks to keep a eye on things.

alan

Damn it mate thats bad luck, sorry I cant help, but good luck with everything.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Alan you might want to take a look at this page. A short "layperson" description of some common unborn kidney prolems.

http://www.everybody.co.nz/page-b716d926-2...cb8e44adbd.aspx

In particular take a look at this:

http://www.netwellness.org/question.cfm/39248.htm

"Enlarged kidneys are commonly detected on ultrasounds before birth. The majority of time, nothing serious is wrong. In a small number of children, there could be an obstruction or problem that will require treatment. The most important thing at this time is whether the amount of amniotic fluid around the baby is normal.

Enlarged kidneys are quite common and are not due to anything mothers have done during pregnancy. Evaluation needs to be done after the child is born. "

Hope it turns out to be nothing serious as well.

Sorry to hear your news Alan buddy. Hope all works out for the best... keep your chin up.

hi guys

Just wanted to say thank you to all the guys who have emailed me and for the kinds words (if only i was able to show the wife but then she will want to read it all NO NOT GOOD IDEA )

again thanks starting to get a better idea what its all about

alan