IGNORED

Passport last page blank?

nixonsbest

I need some advise, before I decide to contact the Thai embassy in Australia.  I have had 6 trips this year, average duration 12 days, always flying in via BKK airport and never had a problem with immigration. On my last entry in September I had one full blank page left in my passport and 2 years to it expires.  The immigration officer kindly stamped the last page of my passport and informed me it was the last entry into Thailand on that passport, There are no special notes on the stamp, just the usual flight # and initial and on departure nothing was mention and again notes on the stamp.  I was thinking of doing another quick trip over this week for 14 days, but wont get a renewed passport for at least 4 days and that does not fit into my time frame.

Do you require at least one full blank page?  They can fit at least another 2 entry and exit stamps on the last page and there are other pages where they can fit stamps in!

My last trip I traveled via the Philippines and it was not an issue, and they found space on other pages.

Neither TG or Pal airlines mentioned anything at check in.

Would I get pulled up by an airline on my next trip using the same passport?

Would I get pulled up at Thai Immigration?

Cheers

If all you are getting are entry/exit stamps (as opposed to a actual visa label) then it should be fine as long as there is space for the stamp.

I've seen people have little sticky note tabs sticking out of their passport to indicate where there is space.

Enjoy!

Yes as long as there is space for the stamps you will be OK.

BTW if you are prepared to pay the extra fee and can get to one of their offices you can get a new passport within two working days (LINK - it's the last item on the list).

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about Australia, but I just renewed my U.S. passport. I opted for the 51 page version, twice that of my old one, and the cost was the same. Hopefully this one will last to it's expiration. 

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

In the US you can have pages added to your passport. Not cheap and not quick. I used the same place I use to get my visas.

I don't know about Australia, but I just renewed my U.S. passport. I opted for the 51 page version, twice that of my old one, and the cost was the same. Hopefully this one will last to it's expiration. 

You can a bigger Australian passport but the extra pages are the most expensive paper I have ever bought (actually that should be my employer has ever paid...lol).

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

In some countries you need at least 6 months before it runs out and 6 pages.

I have only 3 pages left, but 5 years to go....

Looking to get a new one.

• 4 months later...

Yes as long as there is space for the stamps you will be OK.

BTW if you are prepared to pay the extra fee and can get to one of their offices you can get a new passport within two working days (LINK - it's the last item on the list).

According to Captain Jack on Bangkok Airport you do need a full blank page, must be loosely in forced.  Minute 34 on you tube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5-VN5GZ-oc

Archived