IGNORED

pick up an driver wanted asap

willsiom

as above needed to take double bed and mattress an some house stuff  from opposite side of Bangkok hospital to siam country club..max 2 deliveries cash waiting should only take 3 hrs . I will have everything ready to just load up.. price negotiable call 0871300672.. cheers

as above needed to take double bed and mattress an some house stuff  from opposite side of Bangkok hospital to siam country club..max 2 deliveries cash waiting should only take 3 hrs . I will have everything ready to just load up.. price negotiable call 0871300672.. cheers

Just hire a baht bus.

Just grab a songtaew and ask his price :Think1:

try this guy (you'll have to get thai speaker cos he don't speak english)....

086 1480 809

He's got a LWB pick up with a large cage on it, that also goes over the pick up cab - its got a pretty huge capacity and i should have thought he would do it in 1 trip....

We used him last month and he turned up on time and was careful with the stuff...

looking at something like 500b for the pickup and 250b per man to do the lugging...

Archived