Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Luxury condo

ginger78

Are there an other luxury condos similar to VT6 or whitehouse for short term rental (3-4 weeks) in the area between beach road and soi buakao? price range 1.500-2.000.

I prefer Booking.com over Agoda!  I am sick of the added fee's from Agoda!  When I stayed at VT6 Agoda was going to charge me $200+ for their booking fee for the privilege of using their site!  Found VT6 online and booked direct with them for same/better rate and they even took the booking without a deposit because they were not ready to take credit cards yet.  I told them I prefer to NOT use Western Union because of the fee's and I had no recourse after payment!  'No problem you come we hold for you!'  I enjoyed VT6 except for the upgrades they were doing on other condos in respect to noise.  But where in Pattaya are they not doing construction or upgrades to hotels/condos?  When I checked out I was told I should have notified them if it was a problem........they would find me a new room! 

:Hit_Self:

Diana Oasis Soi Bukhaew, some time have to book it up to 4/5 months in advance though as us always full!

I've just returned after a month in BOOMERANG GUEST HOUSE,on a new soi at ASIA BACKPACKERS on soi buakhow. The luxury room was awesome and great VFM. Owner was very helpful.and it ticked all my boxes especially the price one.Just google it or search on here,that's how I found it.

Archived