IGNORED

Splashdown Water Park Pattaya?

machoman

a friend of mine was saying this is open now and the prices are ridiculous, I know it`s new and impressive, but this is Thailand you wont see many thai`s there at those prices it would cost a fortune to take a family there,

I got sick after going here, they don't chlorinate the water... So be fucking careful and keep ya mouth shut. Personally I wouldn't risk it again.

On the ground in Pattaya? Arriving Soon? Have LINE installed on your phone?

Join the (unofficial) Pattaya-Addicts group on LINE and meet a fellow monger for a beer or 10.

Pop into see Larry at babydolls or noddy at butterfly bar to be added.

I must admit that I had a few worries about how safe this was in terms of beng bumped around, but the fact the water isn't chlorinated puts me off a bit. Still looks a laugh though.. is any brother in Patts in Feb? Please PM me up if you are. Best MM

• 2 months later...

Just because you may not taste chlorine doesn't mean it's not protected. Most pools here in the States are going to salt water. The salt is broken down to its baser elements. Sodium Chloride. The amount of salt taste in the water is comparable to a tear.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this...I saw the video and was gungho about going...reminded me of wipeout but will give it a miss..if i am going to get sick it won't be a waterpark!

Archived