IGNORED

Russian numbers in Nakula now

collie

Can anyone give an update on the number of Russians in Nakula nowadays ?

Was down there last year and it was 99.9% Russian.

Nothing wrong with Russians but It was like down town Moscow and I bailed out ASAP.

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

Same , mainly Russians and Germans in Naklua . 

Can anyone give an update on the number of Russians in Nakula nowadays ?

Was down there last year and it was 99.9% Russian.

Nothing wrong with Russians but It was like down town Moscow and I bailed out ASAP.

Unfortunately I'm not in at the moment, so I have for you information about the current state of the Russian community, but I am quite surprised that it was in Naklua should be Russian community so much represented. Maybe some hotels, but certainly not everywhere.

Naklua is known more as the site of the German community.

Most Russians were always on Jomtien.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

RussianNumbers.jpg

I think they are the same in Naklua now :GoldenSmile1:

Compared to this time last year there are far fewer Russians around, the 7/11,s must be taking hit !

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Another Stalingrad in horizon ? :)

Another Stalingrad in horizon ? :)

:NoNo3:  :LOL2:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I thought was only germans  there and few English never seen any Russians hope they go back to walking street and beach road I like nakula

When have you been there for the last time ... ? 

I was there about 3 month ago might have been to pissed but never seen any Russians im back next week il make a point of looking

But WELL down in number thats for sure :Think1:

masstourism, the downside of Pattaya's succes and cheap prices !!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

wonder if all the signs in Cyrillic in Jomtien will be replaced.  

Not only are the number of Russians way down this year, they are vacationing in Crimea, but the number of Chinese is way down too (they are now going to Japan and micronesian islands that allow them visa free entry). 

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/tourism/434603/chinese-visitors-to-japan-to-surge-on-weak-yen

The Koh Tao coverup may keep the British away.  

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/434774/murder-probe-dna-testing-nearly-done

NOTHING deters an Ozzie from cheap piss and crack, and the Scandinavians keep coming as well as the Indians and arabs, so I reckon Thailand will survive just fine without the Russians and Chinese.   In fact, one could argue it will be an improvement. 

Ashamed of my true nationality at present so I am temporarily flying the flag of the Kiwi Republic (wanted the All Black's flag-Black background with the Silver Fern- but not an option on the board software so Jacinda's Standard will have to do.  

• 2 weeks later...

No chance Kantutero lol

• 2 weeks later...

The proliferation of the beetroot weevil and the vodka fungus - has greatly thinned the herds.

Unfortunately I'm not in at the moment, so I have for you information about the current state of the Russian community, but I am quite surprised that it was in Naklua should be Russian community so much represented. Maybe some hotels, but certainly not everywhere.

Naklua is known more as the site of the German community.

Most Russians were always on Jomtien.

IMO a very accurate assessment of the situation.

Many reasons why the Russian  presonance is falling look it up on the internet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• 1 month later...

I am one of the few young americans who lives in a high rise condo in Na kluea, 85-90% are Russian in this building and everywhere I look. Personally, I enjoy living with Russians rather than white old hags.

• 4 months later...

Any update

I am one of the few young americans who lives in a high rise condo in Na kluea, 85-90% are Russian in this building and everywhere I look. Personally, I enjoy living with Russians rather than white old hags.

Any update ?

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

The 7-11 is stocking less tall bottles of Chang...a sure sign the numbers are down.

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

The 7-11 is stocking less tall bottles of Chang...a sure sign the numbers are down.

On the 2nd floor of Tesco Lotus in Naklua, 4-5 shops closed. They used to sell tourist shwag to Russians who no longer go there. The Chinese don't set foot in the place. There's the odd Indian but I've never see them shopping, more like browsing.

• 4 months later...

I thought was only germans  there and few English never seen any Russians hope they go back to walking street and beach road I like nakula

I moved from Naklua back into Pattaya,what a fucking mistake

Archived