IGNORED

Cheap guesthouse for daytime activities

irish 1

Looking for a room around 400 / 500 baht near beach road maybe on one of the soi 13s for daytime fun. Have nice hotel booked for myself but this little pad would avoid travel and the risk of having anything nicked. Too lazy to be dragging myself back to like metro area for my daytime pursuits. Any info appreciated. Don't need to be a mansion just clean and convenient

Full Love Inn Motel , 280 bt for three hours , up near third rd , very good and clean . Need a bike down, 50 bt maybe . Maybe too far for you . My favourite pad ,even though I have condo at Pratumnak Hill . I like to keep my life private , that is why I use Full Love Inn .

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks. Would rather have my own place near the action and be able to walk there.

Even soi 7 / 8 area would be good.

Cant be arsed messing with bikes.

Dive in there now and again and have a few bits left there to shower and change,,, for the sake of 500 bhat it would save a lot of hastle. 

Little Court Guest House on soi Bukhaow turn left as you exit the New Plaza and its 20 metres walk just before (and same side) VM Terrace

Siam Guesthouse can be a option too. It's on Second road near soi 13, hop skip and a jump from Beach road.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Siam is around 500B as is Sumalee House on the same soi. Nice people in both. It's soi 12 off second road, only about 200m from the beach. Rooms are good.

Another option which is even nearer the beach and might be perfect for you is Sawasadee (Sunshine? Seaside?) on Soi 11 between beach road and second road. It is normally more expensive but if you take a room for a week I think it is 3,500 so 500/night at the moment as a promotion. Even cheaper if you take it for a month, I think that was 9,990 IIRC.

Archived