IGNORED

Where To Go For Good Cheap Sushi In Patts

Knight Life

Can someone recommend where to go to get some good sushi in Pattaya? Responsibly priced and a good selection.

It's depend how cheap you consider.

Fuji Restaurants got a large selection and the best value for money i think, tasty and fresh.

(Thread moved to Restaurant section)

I usually eat at Shabu Sushi on the 6th floor of central.  They have a pretty decent selection and you can ask for items if they are not out.  I like octopus and often it is not on display.  They will make me some and bring it to my seat.  They also have a variety of other foods like pot stickers, and the soup you can add various items from the conveyor belt to.

It has been a while but I think the price is about 475 baht for all you can eat.

Shabushi buffet at Central Festival and Big C North is about 350 baht. The belt selection is decent and trayed sushi ok. Their tempura is fantastic and you have to monitor when they refill as people take 'many.'

This place is probably the most popular so there's often a queue - get a numbered ticket and wait.

Oishi buffet at The Avenue 2nd floor is 529 baht. All trayed sushi along with unlimited sashimi - salmon, tuna, etc.. They also have dim sum, Korean BBQ to order, etc.... all included.

Hajime (robot) on floor 5 of Central Festival is also good at 349 baht, but very different than either Shabushi or Oishi buffets. More Shabu Shabu, but still has sushi too.

Fuji Restaurants are good for individual entre and sushi orders, especially if you don't have a buffet appetite :), but can order to your budgets Desire too. Locations: Big C Extra on Klang, Big C North, Central Festival, Bangkok too...

The Japanese Restaurant on Pattaya Klang in front of the football stadium (between 3rd Road and Soi Buakow) is really good and still reasonably priced. The Thai lady owner/manager lived in Japan. She also has the karaoke bar across the street. I recommend this place for quality and originality, but my appetite weekly takes me to Oishi or Shabushi.

Enjoy your raw fish and rice :)

Give Yamato on soi Yamato a try here is a link to the thread Link, or Osaka behind Tuk Com

• 2 weeks later...

Shabushi buffet at Central Festival and Big C North is about 350 baht. The belt selection is decent and trayed sushi ok. Their tempura is fantastic and you have to monitor when they refill as people take 'many.'

This place is probably the most popular so there's often a queue - get a numbered ticket and wait.

Oishi buffet at The Avenue 2nd floor is 529 baht. All trayed sushi along with unlimited sashimi - salmon, tuna, etc.. They also have dim sum, Korean BBQ to order, etc.... all included.

Hajime (robot) on floor 5 of Central Festival is also good at 349 baht, but very different than either Shabushi or Oishi buffets. More Shabu Shabu, but still has sushi too.

Fuji Restaurants are good for individual entre and sushi orders, especially if you don't have a buffet appetite :), but can order to your budgets desire too. Locations: Big C Extra on Klang, Big C North, Central Festival, Bangkok too...

The Japanese Restaurant on Pattaya Klang in front of the football stadium (between 3rd Road and Soi Buakow) is really good and still reasonably priced. The Thai lady owner/manager lived in Japan. She also has the karaoke bar across the street. I recommend this place for quality and originality, but my appetite weekly takes me to Oishi or Shabushi.

Enjoy your raw fish and rice :)

:Good_Post: 

Great review! Thanks!

Are you serious guys when you say Shabushi buffet is good ?

The quality of the fishes and rice are really crap, everybody go there for fill up their stomachs or some people on budget who didn't eat for a while.... just to fill up.

I never liked a all can you can eat buffet to eat Japanese, a lot of food but cheap and crap quality....

Archived