IGNORED

Yorkshire, county champions.

vimto66

Well, Yorkshire have been crowned county champions after demolishing Notts in the `decider`,after having done the same to Lancashire in the game before, they really did it in style.First time they`ve won it since 2001, although they came close last year.Although im not a massive cricket fan i always take note of what my county is doing (as well as England) and am really chuffed for them,well done lads.

Head out to Horshoe Point Resort next time you are in PAttaya and you may get the chance to pad up and have a hit.

Good cricket being played out there.

Also drop into The PLayers Lounge on the DArkside and you may find an ex Yorkie County Cricketer having a shandy there.

Well, Yorkshire have been crowned county champions after demolishing Notts in the `decider`,after having done the same to Lancashire in the game before, they really did it in style.First time they`ve won it since 2001, although they came close last year.Although im not a massive cricket fan i always take note of what my county is doing (as well as England) and am really chuffed for them,well done lads.

Our Geoffrey will be mighty chuffed Yorkshire are county champions again .    Have strength in depth .   Joe Root and Gary Ballance hardly featured at all with their England commitments .

Well done Yorkshire .

Mikeyboy

A Geoffrey Boycott fan decades ago , he will be delighted over that win. Many congratulations .

Head out to Horshoe Point Resort next time you are in PAttaya and you may get the chance to pad up and have a hit.

Good cricket being played out there.

Also drop into The PLayers Lounge on the DArkside and you may find an ex Yorkie County Cricketer having a shandy there.

An ex yorkshire player,who might that be skalliwag,mind you i probably wouldnt recognize him!

An ex yorkshire player,who might that be skalliwag,mind you i probably wouldnt recognize him!

Long time ex pat there.Works in PAttaya.Very nice guy.A BM here I think,but maybe not.

As a Lancashire lad it hurts.............but better up north than down in the southern counties :GoldenSmile1:

Archived