Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

manny V moneyman getting it on?

tweedle-dee

ive followed Ali/hearns/leonard/hagler/ and many many UK fighters but i simply would call a match of this magnitude THE greatest event in boxing history regardles of out come cos for me paquioa has always put on his finest and 8 division holder says it all, this fight Will happen these guys and there promoters arent that stupid to pass this by  and end up regretting such a PPV draw.

• 4 weeks later...

about 3+ years to late for manny - hes not as quick now.

Both are still in Prime. Manny still looks fast to me.

For me Pac man is further down from his peak than Mayweather, plus $man still has his speed & agility, I would fear for Pac Mans legacy if the fight went ahead, but think it will as the last in the current Mayweather 6 fight deal

• 3 weeks later...

im realy hoping pac will punish Agliery next month with a KO then the boxing world would DEMAND pac V $man

im realy hoping pac will punish Agliery next month with a KO then the boxing world would DEMAND pac V $man

Don't hold your breath tweedle-dee. All the best fights are happening at featherweight and below now. Still some great boxers in the divisions heavier than that. Problem is they're just not fighting each other.

Both are still in Prime. Manny still looks fast to me.

Agree with other posters. This fight should have happened a few years ago.

I believe mayweather avoided Manny for years.

All the bs with drug testing and who gets the biggest share of money, was just an excuse to avoid the fight.

I would love to see mayweather getting knocked out.

I think he is an arrogant/ignorant man.

Agree with other posters. This fight should have happened a few years ago.

I believe mayweather avoided Manny for years.

All the bs with drug testing and who gets the biggest share of money, was just an excuse to avoid the fight.

I would love to see mayweather getting knocked out.

I think he is an arrogawin or lose

its guys like floyd and his leeches that are fucking up the boxing scene.

• 5 weeks later...

OK cherry picker... time to face up  :Think1:

Archived