IGNORED

ASus fonepad available pattaya?

valkyrie

Hi thinking of buying the latest ASus fonepad with twin cameras,are they any cheaper in pattaya i can get one in uk for £129.99 from currys thanks

Best to just get it before you go,not much savings to be had and less hassle if you get any problems and need to take it back etc

I almost bought it then spent more on a Samsung note 8, even dumber bought a Tab s 8.4 on the release date in June I think.  Should have just stayed home with a 5,000 baht device and 33,000 in my pocket anyway GF loves the Note 8, good to have some to pass down your mistakes to.  Still had the plastic covering on the note 8

I bought one on the ground floor of Tukcom for about 4100....There's a Asus shop there where they have Asus stuff like the Zenfone range as well.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

just seen asus fonepad 7  on  numchai rainy day  sale flyer 3990 bht lot cheaper than can buy  in uk

Archived