IGNORED

Lk royal suite

ziggyboy

Has anyone got any info on the lk royal suite http://www.lkpattayahotel.com/royal_suite/index.htm deluxe rooms at 9450bht for a week,

Pictures would be great if anyone has any

Looks a really nice place to stay

Thanks

Never stayed at the royal suite bud but if you stay at the LK Renaissance on Soi Diana (same hotel chain) before the 1st of october you can get 40% off there room rates.

Just email them from the website - Tong on the front desk will answer all queries - he will give you the discounted rate.

I just stayed two weeks in LK Renaissance and liked it very much. Although on Soi Diana if you are in a regular room the balcony faces a vacant lot behind the hotel and the room was quiet. Has sauna and steam room along with a small pool on 3rd floor. Room has jacuzzi tub but no shower, just a hand wand which does not attach to the wall. Delux, next level up from base room, has a free standing shower and jacuzzi but was 400-600 more a night so did not go for that option. Guest friendly and staff pleasant. I had an ant problem from some food in room and they sprayed to kill them. Oddly, the restaurant for breakfast is open air facing onto Soi Diana which is unusual. Rooms have safe, flat screen tv, DVD player and usual stuff.

I booked through Agoda.com but here is the website for the LK hotels - http://www.lkpattaya.com/

Common sense is not very common.