IGNORED

Anyone visited Dr bj bangkok

robbie123

not bad its down soi 7-1 same style as lolittas  you can sit across from there in the aussie bar and check the girls from afar across from dr bjs is dr bjs nuru gel rub same style go in girls follow and you make your choise there was a girl there wore fake glasses they used to call her black caviar (she never been beaten)don't know if she is still there top notch she is

Is it a recognized state hospital?  Does the thai 30 baht charge apply???

They suck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Been a few times and its a great place,as soon as you walk in they pull a door shut between you and the bar and above you is a balcony full of girls in which you choose one,then you enter the bar and the girl comes down to the bar in which you get a drink(if you want)then you go upstairs with the girl.They then lead you into a room/booth with a nice dentist style chair witth a sink behind it where the girl will wash your smelly dick before she eats it to completion.thats is it really.

The Nuru massage is great and the B.J. bar is also. Look at their website and check out EEE with the glasses, pouty lips, and big tits. I have been in looking for her but she seems popular. Wonder why?

Jack

Yep been there.. Will be again. Not for the faint hearted.

Treat and respect others as you yourself would like to be treated.

I love Dr. BJ's, been there a couple of times. Pretty decent line-up for a blowjob bar, and they have some talented girls for sure.

been to both the bj and nuru establishments... last trip had a bj, the girl was so sweet, she was sniff kissing me and very affectionate, more so than any girl I have been with in Thailand...  I enjoyed that!  she sucked my cock really good too!

Daddee, how was the nuru bit?

Daddee, how was the nuru bit?

it was awesome, the gal was fun and playful, I got her off three times and she got me off twice, an amazing feat not often repeated these days!!!

the Nuru stuff is tasteless and therefore more fun than soap, other than that the same as a soapie.  I must say the two times I have been to Annie's I had awesome times too!  but you know me, I am easily delighted with everything!!!!   :)

it was my last night in town, at midnight or 1am, went back to the hotel spent, and a few hours later was off to the airport...

have done something similar every time I have been in BKK before going home on those shitty 5:30-6am departures (HATE THOSE!!!), three out of my 7 trips...  Annies, Dr BJ's or Dr BJ's Nuru...

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the info i shall be trying it on my next visit in feb

Archived